More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkeyandcircus monkeyandcircus

Who booked your WAMWORLD experience?

Nikki is the ringleader

Unsurprisingly, it was the confident Nikki who made the arrangements for your first visit to WAMWORLD. She likes to take the lead in everyday life as well as the bedroom.

"Hey there sexy," says Nikki, "I was afraid you wouldn't show up..."

"So was I" you reply with a wry smile. "So what have I let myself in for?"

"Well" says Nikki confidently, "After our little chat the other night it would have seemed wrong to go for any half measures... So I've booked us in for their full WAMWORLD Gameshow experience, and asked for all of our favourite substances, pies, gunge, and of course your own mess of choice, custard. All I know is that we get to play three games of increasing messiness and intimacy, followed by the option of a *very intimate* Grand Finale where the winners and losers get their just desserts..."

Nikki checks herself for a moment, "Unless either of you is having second thoughts?"

"I was promised a WAM gameshow," you reassure her, "I'd be disappointed by anything less."

"Sorry," says Anna with a smirk, "I was too busy thinking about the feel of slick gunge in my wet pussy to listen, you were saying?"

"OK, OK..." laughs Nikki. "Follow me then..."

She leads you into an open reception area, decorated in the same garish gameshow style as the WAMWORLD logo, cheesy circus music playing faintly in the background. A compere rises to greet you, a sexy blonde in a red bikini overlaid with a striped topcoat and circus ringmaster's hat, a white bowtie around her neck and faint whiff of custard coming from her still damp hair. The bikini only accentuates her pert breasts, and she smiles as she cops you staring.

"Welcome to WAMWORLD strangers" she says smoothly, "I'm Emma, and I'll be your host today. Is this your first time here?"

As Nikki takes charge, confirming your reservation with the compere and that you have all read the necessary waivers, you look at the 'WAMWORLD Hall of Fame' with interest, outfits range from swimsuits and full bondage gear to birthday suits and lurid nurse costumes, the mess including custard, pies, gunge, paint, baked beans, foam and treacle, and that's just from a quick look.

"Wowwww...." breathes Anna in a mixture of admiration and anticipation, "Oh wowww...." She is clutching your hand in excitement, apparently transfixed by a couple fucking doggy-style in a lake of vanilla pudding, and only letting go when the compere leads you to your changing rooms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)