More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkeyandcircus monkeyandcircus

What's next?

Strip off in the changing room

On a white plastic chair you find an outfit in your size, a classic gameshow ensemble of white socks, dark shorts and bright yellow t-shirt - of course bearing the WAMWORLD logo. Beneath the outfit, you find an envelope with that same familiar logo on it, which you open to reveal a card.

One side of the card is blank. The other is a picture of a man in the remains of a very similar uniform to yours. Only he is bound into an inflatable bondage chair, covered in every kind of slime, gunge and custard - and over his head he is wearing a plastic bucket marked 'LOSER'. Also - a minor detail you note - he is being ridden by a red-haired woman wearing only a slimey WAMWORLD t-shirt, pulled down around her waist to leave her custard-coated breasts bare. Not that she seems to mind, whooping and cheering as she cums. 'WINNER' reads a cartoon bubble by her head.

You gulp and put on your outfit. And on reflection retain your underwear beneath your slightly too tight shorts.

Rejoining Nikki and Anna you find them in similar outfits, Nikki a blue t-shirt and Anna a light green one. The only difference being that they are in tight black lycra shorts and stripey knee-length socks in their team colours, and that their t-shirts are a little too small, leaving their midriffs bare and highlighting their breasts. You notice that Nikki's nipples are already nice and erect beneath her t-shirt, while Anna is clearly ogling your tight shorts.

Emma asks you to stand together for a clean group photo, before handing you an envelope marked 'Welcome to WAMWORLD' and gesturing towards the silver curtain covering the doorway in front of you.

Then, unexpectedly, Emma leaps forwards and kisses you full on the mouth while also giving your arse a quick squeeze. Then she steps back, smiling cheekily as she scampers away down the corridor, red bikini bottom bouncing beneath her top coat.

"Well" says Nikki in amusement, "If you've quite finished seducing our host, shall we begin..."

You, Nikki and Anna all hold hands and step towards the curtain...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)