More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Soconova Soconova

Who (and what) are you?

Nikki Erefit, Female Beastkin Usagi

The bunny girl woke with a start, sitting up lightning-fast to see what happened. Her head had a dull ache going from the back of her eyes to around her head. Nikki took a second to get her bearings - a simple, slightly dark wooded area. She rubbed her eyes and slowly stood up. A quick look over revealed she was naked. That couldn't be right - she had clothes on earlier, right? Her large ears went limp and hung heavily. She swore she wasn't ever here in this forest...

Eventually, the bunny girl decided to venture out. She knew that staying would definitely be an issue, so her hands were tied to one decision she could make. That is, once she made her first step with her left leg, that she nearly fell face-first back down. She stumbled forward for a bit, catching her balance briefly, before slowly trudging, more hobbling, on to explore her immediate surroundings down the path... Hopefully, to either find some sort of help or food and drink.

Nikki felt lucky her no creatures were in her immediate area, and even more so knowing the only fluids on her were her sweat from the oppressive humidity and solely that. She could deal with a hurt leg.


Round Action(s): 1 Travel, 1 Perception****

Round Information:

  1. Leg Injury:
  • -1 Strength, Speed

A Cautious Walk Down the Path...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)