More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Who do you follow?

Nikki, 19-year-old student

Nikki tossed her long blonde hair as she signed for the courier package. She hadn't been expecting anything, so the delivery caught her by surprise. She cut open the plastic courier envelope and took out a heavy cream envelope with her name written on it in cursive script. Opening that, she found a letter on the same heavy cream paper as the envelope. With a puzzled frown, she began to read.

'This letter represents an invitation for you to take advantage of a unique opportunity. We have reason to believe that your personality and your sexuality is well suited to a position with our organisation. We offer very attractive salary and benefits, a chance for advancement and performance bonuses, and a work environment that is second to none.

If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please text you interest to the number at the foot of this page and a further interview will be arranged.'

Nikki shook her head as she re-read the letter. There was no letterhead, or indication of who this mysterious organisation might be.

And what the hell was this stuff about her sexuality, she thought. She was openly bisexual, but she didn't think the rest of her habits were known well enough for her to be getting letter offering employment.

She held the letter and thought about it, considering it must be some kind of practical joke, but then on impulse texted 'I'm interested in an interview' to the number at the bottom of the page.

Does she get a reply

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)