More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Niki and Gabi

Niki and Gabi are a Collaborative channel of twin sisters whose videos include beauty, fashion, singing, comedy and DIY content. Their successes led them to create content for AwesomenessTV. They have over 9 million subscribers on their channel.

Trivia :

The twins started up another channel in collaboration with their older sister Alex Demartino called 00RemakeGirls.

Niki Demartino :

Niki is a beauty and fashion YouTube guru who collaborates with her twin sister Gabi on the channel Niki and Gabi. Their channel has earned over 9 million subscribers. In June 2015, she and Gabi released their first single "It." She also has her own YouTube channel called Niki DeMar, which has accumulated more than 2 million subscribers.

Before Fame :

She and Gabi originally created their YouTube channel as nikiandgabibeauty; they published their first video on the same day of September 3, 2012.

Trivia :

She runs another channel called 00RemakeGirls with Gabi as well as her older sister Alex.

Family Life :

She is from Pennsylvania and later moved to Los Angeles, California. Apart from her two sisters, she has a younger brother named Anthony DeMartino who is also a YouTuber. She began dating Nate West in 2017.

Associated With :

The first video she and Gabi published was called "Demi Lovato Inspired Curls Tutorial."

Gabi Demartino :

Gabi is a fashion and beauty YouTuber who is a partner with stylehaul and has had videos featured as part of AwesomenessTV. She runs the channel Niki and Gabi with her identical twin sister Niki. She also has her own channel called Fancy Vlogs By Gab which has over 3 million subscribers.

Before Fame :

She and Niki published their first video to their channel, which was originally called nikiandgabibeauty, on September 3, 2012. The video was a "Demi Lovato Inspired Curls Tutorial."

Trivia :

She runs another channel called 00RemakeGirls with Niki as well as her other sister Alex. She appeared in the music video for the song "Thank U, Next."

Family Life :

She is from Pennsylvania and later moved to Los Angeles. She has a younger brother named Anthony. In a video titled "you'll never guess what BIG CELEB im related to (not clickbait)," she revealed that she was distantly related to Melissa Fumero. She dated Brandon Grupe and the couple collaborated on a YouTube channel called GabiandBrandon until they separated in 2015. Shortly thereafter, she began dating Collin Vogt.

Associated With :

She and Niki created several videos inspired by Ariana Grande looks and also had the chance to meet Ariana at one of her concerts.

Where are Niki and Gabi when they become naked and how does it happen? Also, do both twins experience unexpected nudity at the same time? Or is it just one of them? If so which one? Is it Niki or is it Gabi?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)