More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, what story are we experiencing today?

Nighttime visitors

A big landrover rolled up to the cabin near the lake. The cabin was old and well used, but looked as if it was taken good care of. Out of the drivers seat, a blond girl with semi long hair stepped on the dirt. "Ah, that brings back memories!", she said looking at the old cabin with a smile. The cabin has been in her family for a long time and up to a few years back, she had come here every year with her parents and their friends. Today, she was here to relax with her friends and celebrate her last single days. From the passenger seat her blackhaired fiancee stepped out of the car.

"Wow, Laura, this looks great. Glad you talked me in to this. Mmmmmm, smell that fresh air! So much better than in the city." he said. Laura turned to him smiling and said "I know, right, Roger? You should listen to me more often, but you will have all the time to learn that soon.", her smile turning deviously. From the seat behind Roger a redhaired guy with shoulderlong hair stepped out of the car and said "Mwah, not bad. Will it hold 6 people though?". Laura rolled her eyes and turned to the guy "Don't you worry, Francis. It can easely facilitate that many people.".

A girl with a very pale skin and straight black hair to her shoulders stepped out the car from the opposite side of Francis' and said "Never mind him, Laura. He always gotta have something to bitch about. It looks awesome, girl.". Francis replied "O, be quiet, Sarah, don't be such a suck-up. Even though she is going to be your sister in law.". Sarah turned to him and countered "Even though you are Rog's best friend, doesn't mean I will have to tolorate your ass, Francis." to which Francis replied with a tiring face "Fine, whatever...". Sarah sighed and steoped away from the car "Sorry Jun-Shu, you can come out now." she said.

A petite asian girl with long black hair tied together at the height of her ass stepped out of the car, when a voice coming from the side porch said "Finally, there they are! Took you a while.". Laura looked towards the cabin and saw a long, darkskinned bald man in a leather bikers suit standing on the porch waving to them. "Rick! Hiya! Were you waiting for us for a long time?" she yelled. Rick shook his head "Naaah, don't worry about it. Been here for about 15 minutes but enjoyed the view of the lake from the back yard. It's beautiful around here.". "Good. Good." Laura said while she went to the back of the car to get her stuff and walked to the front door to unlock it. The rest followed suit and greeted Rick on the way in. As Jun-Shu tried to make it up the stairs to the porch, Rick saw her struggling with her suitcase. "Hey, Jun-Shu, can I lend you a hand with that?" he said as he walked up to her. But even as she barely managed to lift her suitcase onto the porch, she shook her head. Rick pulled up his shoulders and got to his motorcycle to get his stuff from it's saddlebags.

Inside, Laura said "Ok listen up. There are 3 bedrooms. 1 Master bedroom with a double bed, 1 guest bedroom with a double bed and a guestroom with two single beds. OfcourseI think it's natural Roger and I take the master bedroom.". Sarah quickly added " And Jun-Shu and I obviously take the othe double bed.", making Jun-Shu, Rick and Francis look at her surprised. Not giving a darn about that, Sarah said "Come, Jun-Shu, let's unpack, roomie!". She then followed Laura and Roger, who already made their way upstairs, with Jun-Shu in tow. Rick and Francis looked towards eachother, then pulled up their shoulder and followed the rest upstairs.

After they moved into their chambers and made and ate diner, everyone went and did their own thing. Sarah did some crossword puzzling at the diner table, Jun-Shu sat in the back yard looking at the stars, Laura laid crosswise in Roger's lap in a loveseat and Francis laid back on the couch listening to the Jazz on the radio. Suddenly, Francis spoke "So Laura, you came here up to few years ago with you parents, right?". Laura, usy with Roger, absently responded "Uhu.". Francis continued "That would make you 16-17 years old.". Laura started to shift her attention more to him as she responded "Might be... Why do you want to know?". Francis smiled and said "Well, this could very well be where you discovered your womanhood. I mean, a cabin in the woods, a girl coming of age, a dark room all to herself...". Laura sighed "Really, Francis? Where do you get those thoughts from?". Francis continued "Rick and I share your old room, right? Which bed was yours? Oeh, since there are two bed, did you share your room with boys too? Or was that second bed....mostly empty?". Laura slowly turned red yelling "Francis!!" while Roger could hardly suppress a smile and said "Mate, stop pestering my future wife.". Francis though carried on "I wonder if there are still stains on the matrass from your or their cum if we look for it...". Laura quickly grabbed a magazine off the table and threw it at Francis "Shut up!".

Outside Jun-Shu sat looking at the moon, but then got interupted by a voice "That is a beautiful sight!". Jun-Shu shot up straight and Rick, who stood behind her, quickly added "That moon above the lake.". Jun-Shu relaxed a bit and hummed an acknowledging "Mmmm-mmmmm.". Rick waited a bit and said "Cool if I take a seat next to you?". Jun-Shu didn't move, but softly said ".....ok.". Rick sat down and they sat for a bit like that. Then Rick continued "This is the life. Relaxing at night, warm weather, fresh air, in the middle of the forest, away from the city. Right, Jun-Shu?". Jun-Shu gently nodded and said softly "...very nice.". After 10 minutes she stood up said "...I am going to bed." then walked away without looking at Rick. Rick watched her walking away and then noticed the living room was darkened too. "Guess I'll be heading to bed then too.".

Time for a good night's rest.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)