More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Night alone

I am a slutty girl I admit this and I have no shame in it. I have a strong sex drive and that is just one of my needs and there is not shame in a woman wanting and enjoying the pleasure of sex. But there are times when things are not convenient and I cannot get it because there are no desirable men that I know that are available and ready at the time and when this happens I will satisfy myself. It is not the same thing but it is also pleasurable and then I can focus solely on my own needs without paying attention to anyone else because when I am alone I can be selfish and worry only about the needs that I have.

I spent the last night alone and I had a little bit to drink and read a story that put me in the very aroused mood, a story about a sexual fantasy of a woman who meet with a man in an exotic tropical location where he wear no shirt on and she only have a very small bikini that he remove and they rub their nude bodies together and then have intense sex outdoors. He fuck her deep and make her feel very good and as I read about this I imagine that it is me getting fucked very good and deep and I want to feel good also and I feel my pussy getting wet and horny as I am aroused from the erotic story.

I took off my clothes including my bra and panty and strip naked on my bed and get very comfortable. I read another story about a girl who like to get her pussy licked and while I read the story I put my hand on my boobs and rub them and pinch my erected nipples and then move a hand down to my pussy and rub it and imagine a tongue that is licking me. I rub my boob with one hand and with the other hand I feel my clitoris and I play with it and I rub my pussy lips and put a finger into my wet pussy and rub with my thumb and finger my pussy while I read the story.

Now I am very aroused and turned on and I go into my drawer and I have a small vibrator that I use to give myself pleasure and I pull that out and use it. I put it against my wet pussy and rub it over me and feel the vibrating as it send the vibrations into my eager clitoris and it made me moan out "OOOOOOOOH" making me very wet and feel so good.

Then I stop and go in my drawer again and get a big thick dildo with a bumpy texture that feel good going in and out of the pussy and I slide that into my pussy slowly which it slides into very well. I am very wet so there is a lot of lubricant for the big dildo to slide in. With my other hand I am holding the vibrator against my clitoris and I move my hips up and down and fuck myself using both toys on myself.

My pussy was getting so wet that I was dripping out the juices on the big toys that I was using to fuck myself. I moan out "OOOOOH OOOOOOOOOH" because it feel so good and I couldn't hold in the pleasure that I was getting. It feel good but it is not the same as a fuck and I wanted to fuck!!

I take the dildo and put it up straight on a chair and I sit on the chair with the dildo in my pussy and hold on the dildo and move up and down so I am riding the dildo like riding a big dick. I fuck the toy very hard and it feel so good. My boobs bounce as I fuck the toy and I also put the vibrator on my clitoris to increase my pleasure.

I moan out "OOOOOHHHHHH" and feel my pussy explode in pleasure and I had a big orgasm shuddering on top of the dildo that was deep in me and I had the vibrator on me and that made my orgasm even more harder and intense and I cum very hard and a lot of my juicy cum drip out of my cumming pussy on the big thick toy.

I climb off the toy breathing hard and fall down back on the bed with my pussy dripping wet and I put the vibrator back to my clitoris which is very sensitive and the pleasure is so intense it is almost painful but I want to endure it to make my pussy cum again explosively so I put it on myself and use it on my pussy as my hips move around up and down.

SUddenly I started to cum again uncontrollably and my juices everywhere from a big squirt. "OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" moaning from the pleasure that I almost cannot bear from this second intense orgasm that hit me very hard and leave me out of breath laying on my bed sweaty with my pussy wet and the air smelling like arousal.

I was very tired but sexually satisfied for tonight on my own!!!

Who do I call next time I am alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)