More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Nicole "CoCo" Austin

Nicole, taking advantage of the absence of her husband, comes to her house's pool to take a quick night dip. After checking the pool surroundings, seeing that anyone is near enough to her backyard to see what she's doing, Nicole jumped to the pool. Once there, she has a naughty idea: skinny dipping. She comes close to one edge of the pool and leave there her bikini top and bottoms. Now, Coco is enjoying water cold temperature against her nipples and pussy, but after 10 minutes, its gets boring, so Coco decided to leave the pool. Without taking any caution, she walks tottaly naked to where her towel is.

She clearly ignores that you, one of her stalkers, is watching her activities hanging in a tree close to her backyard. You're close enough to see Coco naked swimming, and seeing her leaving the pool naked gives you a unique chance: take naked pictures of her. You descend from the tree, and without making any sound, you come close to her position without beign seen. There, with your camera, you take some pictures of Coco: one of her ass, one sideboob picture, and finally, one of her tits and pussy. Coco never see you there, so you could leave the place without any problem.

Next morning, you downloaded the pictures to your computer, and write the following e-mail from your fake email account, which you use to your not-so-legal activities:

"Ms. Austin:

I have three pictures of you in a very exposed situation. These are attached to the email. If you don't want media or common people get Access to them, you have to come ALONE at Travis St. 857 at midnight. If you bring some bodyguards, tomorrow all media will be talking about your naked walk. I will be wearing a brown hat and a grey trenchcoat. If you didn't attend to our meeting, I will asume that you want the pictures uploaded on Internet and public to everyone who wants to see them."

What Coco does?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)