More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Nicola's Homecoming

As the daughter of a billionaire, Nicola has always had a pretty good life. However after becoming a rather famous actress in her own right her mother and father began to notice that their daughter was beginning to get a bit of an ego so they decided that Nicola needed to be reminded that she should be more grateful for all that she has.

So after they came up with a plan they waited for the perfect opportunity to enact it.

A few weeks later they decided it was time. Calling Nicola on the phone her mom and dad asked her to come over.

Upon arriving at her parents' house Nicola got out of her car and walked up to the door. Ringing the doorbell she waited for them to let her in.

A few minutes later the door opened and Nicola saw her mom who motioned for her to enter the house.

Once inside her mother closed and locked the front door and said :

Go wait in the den for me Nicola. I have something to tell you.

After remembering to take her shoes off before she goes any further Nicola walks to the den barefoot. Upon entering the den Nicola sits down on the sofa.

As Nicola sits on the sofa she wonders what her mother wants to talk about.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)