More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Nicky Shen (Kung Fu)

Nicky Shen is the main character of The CW's Kung Fu. She is portrayed by Olivia Liang.

Nicky is a young Chinese-American woman who drops out of college to go on a life-changing journey to an isolated monastery in China, after a quarter-life crisis. But when she returns to find her hometown overrun with crime and corruption, she uses her martial arts skills and Shaolin values to protect her community and bring criminals to justice — all while searching for the assassin who killed her Shaolin mentor and is now targeting her.

Skills -

  • Expert Martial Artist: Nicky is well versed in martial arts specifically Kung Fu.

Former powers -

  • Bian Ge energy: Nicky possessed half of Bian Ge energy and shared the other half with Zhilan, the energy enhanced her physical skills.
  • Levitation: Nicky was able to levitate.
  • Superhuman strength: Nicky possessed enhanced strength that allowed her to throw a person easily.
  • Enhanced durability: Nicky was capable of withstanding being thrown against a wall in a fight with Zhilan.

Where is Nicky when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)