More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NickiLover NickiLover

What's next?

Nicki want more

Arthur is just chilling in his prison when het gets a phone from nicki say he as to wash him self and that she as a suprise for him.

Later that day nicki comes to the villa and says to arthur that she going to the bedroom but that he has to wait.

Nicki tapes up her nipples and pusses a butt plug in her ass and layes with her belly on the bed. Come !

Arthur quickly go’s up stairs and sees nicki laying on the bed her fat ass covering up the suprise. Nicki is sees that arthur is just in haven by seeing her lik this. And has a little laugh.

(Nicki) you know what you have to do eat my fat ass first. Arthur jumps on the bed and sees the pearl butt plug in her ass. Nicki laughs again and say you can take is out. Arthur puls the butt plug out of nicki’s thight ass. And start tonge fucking het assholl every couple of minutes arthur has to take some air becouse nicki’s ass is just so huge. Nicki is moaning while arthur is licking her ass with passion. Arthur’s cock is already rock hard and arthur cant wait to put is cock in side her so he starts pussing his dick inside her tight ass.

Nicki feels what arthur is doing and shouts did i tell you to put your dick in my fucking ass come hire.

Arthur thats quite in shoke about the reaction quickly go’s to nicki that is till laying on the bed and nicki puts her hand on his face and says you know who is in charge if you do somting with out my premition again there wil be hard consucentses.

(Nicki) open your mouth

Nicki spits in to arthur’s mouth and says know go and keep eating my fucking ass .

After a will nicki wants to suck his cock so arthur go’s and give her his cock.

Know your cock is nice and wet you slide it in to my ass arthur quikly makes his way to nicki’s big ass and pusses his cock in her nick moans while arthur fuckes her fat ass as he fucks her it makes a lot of noise because its so wet. After a while nicki turnes on her back and puls the tape of her tits showing het big jugs in full glory.

While arthur is fucking nicki hes sees him looking at her tits but afraid to touch she lauchs and says good boy go one grab my tits.

After a while arthur has to cum and tells nicki he is almouste gonne bust she tells him he can cum anywhere. Arthur with out a second doucht starts slamming his cock deep in her ass and deposits a huge load deep in her ass.

Nicki angry say i ment on my body you stupid but is still want your cum so nicki orders arthur to go get a glass and when he comes back nicki is already fully croutched on the bed.

Comone put he glass under my ass nicki spreading her big ass open pusses out all arthur’s cum in to the glass after all it is out nicki takes the glass and drinks the cum.

Nicki says come arthur lets take a shower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)