More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NickiLover NickiLover

What's next?

Nicki is mad

Arthur is still in his mansion prison having everything her wants. He is gaming, exercising, watching netflix,…

Nicki on the other hand is having a rough time going to the vmas making music videos being all sexy. She is stressed out and needs to have her frustrations let out.

After a long day at a shoot she go’s home takes a shower and buts a butt plug up her fat ass. She wants to get fuckt in the ass tonight so she go’s to her husband and start kissing him and whispering in his ear that he can fuck any holl he wants tonight. He is strangely the only man who wouldn’t fuck nicki minaj in het ass. He tells her he is tired and wants to sleep. Nicki is totally frustrated and leaves the room angry and slams the door.

Nicki puts on some sweatpants and at crop top with no bra showing of her huge tits bouncing with evry move.

She orders her guard to drive her to Arthurs prison. Stil pist of at her husband she go’s.

When she arrives she tells the guard to stay outside. Arthur hears the front door open its a bit late for nicki to visit he thinks.

Nicki shouts Arthur! Come to the front hall!

Arthur in his underwear runs to het hall.

(Nicki) well arthur or your queen has had a very very long day. And i need a bit of a relief its your lucky day i need a good fuck. Crawl over her to your queen. Arthur crawl over to nicki.

Nicki grabs his chin you can fuck me but you will have to earn it. Open your mouth! Nicki spits in to arthurs mouth. You like that . You like my huge tits? Nicki shakes her big tits.

(Nicki) follow me nicki go’s to the bed room. Know if you want to fuck me you will have to work for it. Nicki lays on the bed. Jump on her lik a doggy. Nicki takes her shirt of showing her big tits suck on my tits . Arhur begins to suck on her huge tits.

After a whill nicki stops arthur and removes her sweatpants she has on a g string and also puts it of. lick my pussy! Arthur starts licking her clit. Because nicki’s ass is so fat he still hasn’t seen her butt plug.

Okay stop know you have pleased me i will give something to your nicki puts down arthurs underwear and starts sucking on his big dick. When she is finished nicki go’s in to doggy showing her butt plug.

put my panty’s down and remove my buttplug. Arthur puts down nicki’s pantys and drages his face over her huge ass. He spreads her fat ass cheeks apart and grabs the butt plug and slowly pulls it out of nicki’s ass.

Know lick my assholl.

Arthur first sucks on the butt plug and then starts licki nicki’s assholl thong fucking her.

When nicki’s ass is nice and wet she tels arthur to slide is dick in her ass. With nicki in doggy pose arthur puts his big dick in nicki’s ass. Nicki stats mouning and squirt almoust immediately. Arthur keeps pumping that ass and nicki is loving it. More more! She shouts. She star yelling use me use me! Arthur grabes her by the tits and pushes her to the side and keeps fucking her from the side whill squizing her huge tits.

Nicki is loving evry moment of this she keeps moning i want your cum in my ass drain your balls in my fucking ass!

Arthur dumps a huge load of cum deep inside nicki’s ass.

(Nicki) that was amazing arthur give me your cock nicki sucks the last cum out of arthurs dick tasting her ass in het proces.

(Nicki) help me get up and give me that glass nicki shits out arthurs huge load have of the glas is full of cum. Nicki drinks up alls the cum. And go’s to take a shower

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)