More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Nick Grace

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Nick Grace."

You imagine those pretty lips wrapped around your cock. You take her hand and kiss it.

“Mr. Grace, I rather think you’ll fit in quite well in sales and marketing.”

“Call me Nick. All my friends call me Nick and I certainly hope we’ll be friends.”

You give her your best charming smile.

“Do swing into HR later, Nick I’d like to handle your...on-boarding...personally. Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the companies mission statement video to be most...informative."

As Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, you can't help but notice her very high stiletto heels and very fuckable ass. You love The Companies style.

You grab your name tag as instructed and take a seat in a comfortable plastic chair. As the room's few remaining seats fill you look around.

The video begins playing. You largely ignore it and fiddle with your phone.

The video ends. Elizbet struts over to you.

She gives you a hungry grin. “Sales and Marketing are on the tenth floor, unless you want to start the on-boarding process now.”

Head to the tenth floor or HR?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)