More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who (and what) are you?

Niafin Boldhand, Futanari Minotaur

Groaning, Niafin shifted on the ground, her head pounding as if it had been hit with a mace. However, she still managed to realize something was wrong, and thus, slowly rose, though feeling pain across her entire body. She could tell she was in a bad way, but had no idea how it came to be.

Opening her eyes, she saw that she was somewhere in a sea of trees, faint sunlight breaking through the canopy, but not enough to determine the direction of the sun. Blinking in an attempt to get rid of her headache, she did her best to remember how she had come here, but was rewarded with nothing but the pain growing worse. All she could recall was going to be after a perfectly normal day... looking around, she noticed she still had her trusty knife, which she quickly grabbed as she made a further effort to get on her feet, realizing she was completely naked, the cold being one of the first indicators to make her realize that.

Deciding it would be foolish to just sit around and wait to be rescued or found by whatever lived in these woods, she set about scouting, though moving slowly because of her injuries.

(Used one action to explore)

(Temporary effects: -2 mental, -1 vitality)

Does she find anything useful or interesting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)