More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

What's next?

Next Day

Entering the locker room Renee looked around and listened to make sure she was all alone. Having the need to feel clean and be irrationally fearful of being seen naked Renee found to be a curse. Always having to tiptoe around showering and changing around others. Even her trusted team mates.

It was especially bad now after her worst nightmare came true, multiple times last week. So much so she skipped showering Monday and Tuesday. Unable to get past the fear of being naked and alone, but also being naked and around others. One she was afraid of her still mysterious tormentors taking advantage of her state with no one to help, the other the fear of being seen surrounded and naked even just behind a curtain and with other girls.

Today she finally gave in to the side of her that needed to feel clean. After the mental that was yesterday and the day before. Quickly going to her locker she carefully and vigilantly changed out of her uniform, wrapped a towel around her body, and put her personal lock on the locker to make sure no one but her would have access to her stuff. Hugging the towel to her body she hurried to the showers, and continued to watch and listen out while the water warmed up.

Though her heart was roughly beating in her chest ever since she took off her clothes, having seen hide nor hair of anyone let her feel a bit more secure. With that and the relaxing feeling of the hot water caressing her skin, her initial plan of taking a quick minute or two minute long shower left her mind. Not that it would have helped, as not thirty seconds in as if out of nowhere her shower curtain was flung open. Suddenly blinded by a camera flash Renee shrieked before flinging her hands over her intimate bits, failing miserably. As her breast, slick with water, slipped out of her arm. Only for her to push up the shiny wet chest orbs, presenting them to the camera. While her other hand only covered her red bush, leaving her slit in view of the camera as well.

“Stop! STOP! This isn’t cool” Renee whined, as she turned around to make sure her front was out of view. Sticking out her naked wet butt, giving another angle of her pink muff as well. As Renee thought to herself “why is this happening to me!?” To feel a hand push against her back and press her against the shower wall. Then have the arms she tried to use to press against the forcefully twisted behind her back and hear the horrifying sound of a pair of handcuffs going around her wrists.

Suddenly the water was turned off, the camera flashes stopped, and Renee was turned around. Wanting to crawl into herself as she was faced with three darkly clothed figures, with only one showing her face. With an amused smirk Tracy asked “hey Red how ya been?”

“Tracy?! Why are you doing this? I don’t even know who you are? What did I do to deserve…” Renee started questioning before being interrupted.

“Being exposed as the slut you are? Like I said before, it’s fun! What other reason would I need to watch you adorably struggle to cover your naughty bits you oh so desperately have kept covered up?” Tracy said as she looked down on the restrained redhead. “Plus, no matter how much you pretend otherwise I know you enjoy it too” she continued as she put her hand in between the girl's legs and traced her lower lips with her finger. Causing Renee to cutely whimper at the girl's warm touch.

“I-” Renee tried to argue before having Tracy put her hand over her mouth and say “we don’t want to hear your pathetic excuses Renee. We all know just how aroused you’ve gotten during these fun times. Whether it was when I tied you up in your locker or when my friends here caught you and left you at the flagpole, you were already wetter than Niagara falls. Bet you touched yourself after each and every one of them”

An accusation Renee could deny, only technically though. Not that her captures would give her then chance, as the next thing they did was shove a ball gag into her mouth. Leaving Renee to grunt into as they dragged her out of the shower and the towel she had hung up beside it. The two masked and silent people her to sit down on one of the benches beside the lockers, before pushing her to lay down across it. Confused at their intentions Renee was left wide eyed as she watched Tracy walk up with a familiar item that still haunted her dreams. “Aw she recognizes her old friend, the spread bar. Have to say it was really funny watching you desperately try to press your legs together as the whole school got to see your pussy. Pointing, laughing, jeering, cheering, and drooling as they stared at the pretty pink lips and adorable trim job my friends here gave you. It must have been soooo embarrassing, right?” Tracy teased. Causing Renee to whimper as she flexed as hard as she could to keep her legs together.

A futile struggle as she was easily pressed down with one hand from each of the mysterious figures while she couldn’t use her arms. Then the two grabbed a thigh each prying them apart, while Tracy grabbed her ankles and pushed them apart. Unable to kick free Renee watched as Tracy clamped the ends of the bar to each of her ankles, permanently leaving her legs spread eagle. Her delicate pussy open and , something that was quickly exploited as she watched Tracy pull out a certain egg shaped item, attached to a cord and velcro leg strap. “Oh? You know what this is? I’m not surprised with a slut like you. We saw how your pussy cried out for relief the last couple of times we left you tied up and exposed. So we decided to get this to make sure it’s always nice and stimulated. I’m sure the boys are going to love the way it makes you dance.”

“BOYS!?” Renee yelled out in her mind “What are they planning to do with me!?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)