More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 50 by youdontknowme87 youdontknowme87

What Happens at the Clinic?

News, inconclusive. But you make a new FRIEND!

As you sit there in the chair trying to fill out the forms you are honestly feeling a little overwhelmed. Which just makes the whole process that much harder. You spend whole minuets just staring at that bold Pokemon Logo on the second form, but you can't seem to make yourself fill anything out. If you start filling it out suddenly it becomes real, your pregnancy becomes real. You have to stop yourself from crying, but you can already feel the tears forming in your eyes.

"Mind if I sit down next to you? My feet are killing me?" You are snapped out of your thoughts by a voice and you look up and see a Female Pokemon Trainer, she appears to be in her early 20s, dark skin, blond hair, and is heavily pregnant.

You nod silently and the woman sits down next to you "Thanks" She glances down at blank form in your hands, looks up at your face and asks a simple question. "First time?"

You nod silently, not trusting your voice at the moment.

She nods and then looks around the room and than back at you "You want some help filling that out? I remember trying to fill out that thing my first time and it was kind of confusing." You nod again and the woman takes the form from your hands. Grabbing a pen she gets ready to fill out the form and she looks at you "So, what is your name?"

"Amber" you answer.

"Well Amber, my name is Melody. Nice to meet you" She fills out your name on the form "Where are you from Amber?"

"Pallet Town" you respond.

"Ah, I haven't been to Pallet Town? I'm from Fuchsia City myself" Filling out the information on the form Melody continues to ask you questions "I have been a Pokemon Trainer for almost 3 years now. When did you start?"

"About a month ago" you answer.

This response gets a chuckle from the woman "Ah, I remember those days. So, what type of Pokemon do you have?"

"Bulbasaur, a female Nidoran, a Poliwag, oh and a Numel!" you reply.

Melody smiles "Oh! Which one is your starter?"

Glad to be talking about something else you happily tell her "Bulbasaur"

Melody laughs and claps her hands "Oh, I've always wanted a Bulbasaur. Do you have their ball with you, can I see it?"

Glad to be talking about something else you let out your Bulbasaur's Pokeball and send her out. The Bulbasaur comes out with a happy growl and quickly moves onto your lap, and proceeds to immediately fall asleep. Melody smiles and pets the Bulbasaur "She's so cute. Does she have a name yet?"

You honestly hadn't thought of a name for your Bulbasaur, or any of your Pokemon yet, "No, I haven't really given her a name yet. Should I?"

"Of course you should! If for no other reason than convenience." When she sees the puzzled look on your face she continues. "Think about it, how many syllables does the word Bulbasaur have, now think about how long it takes to say that in the middle of a Pokemon battle?" You nod your head along as Melody continues speaking "Now consider how much faster it is to say something shorter, like say... Bell!" She says pointing to the Bulbasaur "And then you could call your Pokemon 'Bell' instead. Think of how much faster you can give commands in the middle of a Pokemon Battle? Sure, it might only be a fraction of a second, but that fraction might be the difference between victory, or defeat" Her look changing to a more serious one "and we all know what happens when women like us lose a battle."

What little good mood you had is gone once Melody brings THAT up. She grabs the partially filled out form and turns it towards you and points to an unfilled out column, a column with spaces for names and trainer I.D.s and labeled 'Possible Father'

"Amber" she says gently "This needs to be filled out."

Looking at the form you can feel your pulse start to race. HOW do you even GET their trainer I.D.s? Don't panic, don't panic, deep breaths, deep breaths, you tell yourself.

Seeing your distress, Melody once again comes to the rescue "Do you have your Poke Gear on you?" You nod, not trusting yourself to speak at the moment and hand your Poke Gear to the Pregnant Trainer. Muttering to herself as she opens up the device ""Lets see here...Ah, there we go" Turning the device towards you, you see that Melody has brought up your battle History, which shows a total of 0 wins and 2 loses, along with the names and trainer I.D.s of the Pokemon Trainers who you fought. "Are these the only two?" She asks you

It takes you a moment to consider what she is saying. Looking at the list you see a list of three names, Blue, Trisha, and Henry, along with their Trainer I.D.s. It takes a moment for what she is asking to click. Since Trisha doesn't have to go in the list, that just leaves Blue and Henry. "Yes, those are the only two."

Shit, you hadn't even considered the possibility of Henry!

Melody nods and starts writing down the names and trainer I.D.s into a blank space on the form. "Ok, with THAT!" She takes a moment to double check the form before handing it back to you "should be everything. You should double check to make sure I didn't make a mistake before turning it in."

With a sigh, you take the form and begin to read over it again. There were no mistakes, every single thing you needed to fill out was already there. "Everything looks good... I guess I should turn this in, huh?"

Melody's response is to give you a comforting pat on the shoulder and smile "I'm not going anywhere for a while. Come sit back down and we can chat. We can exchange Trainer I.D.s"

Grateful for her offer, you tell her "Thank you" standing up you walk to the counter, Bulbasaur walking close behind you, you hand the nurse your paperwork. You then sit down next to Melody as Bulbasaur sits down in your lap and stats napping.

***

About 45 minuets later you are sitting in a doctor's office. Someone had already taken a look at your ankle, given you a foot brace, told you to TRY and avoid long walks for a few weeks, given you some reusable ice presses to help reduce the swelling, and a pair of crutches. Now you were waiting to talk to another doctor about your, other problem.

The door opens and a tall older man with glasses wearing a doctors coat enters the room. He seems very calm and collected as he greets you "Hello, I am Dr. Rudy." He takes a look at a clipboard, which you assume has your information on it. "So, just to double check the information. You are Amber of Pallet Town, Correct?"

"Yes"

"and you believe that you might be pregnant, Correct?"

Here it is, the moment of truth. "Yes. Please is there anything you can do to help me!?"

Dr. Rudy smiles at you "Of course I will do my best to help you Amber, but first let me ask you a question. How long ago did you last have unprotected sex?"

The doctor's bluntness makes you a little uncomfortable, or maybe it is just the fact that this is the first time you will be voicing any of this outload, and thus making it real. "Ummm, six days ago...." That sounds about right. Five days in Viridian Forest, you then slept and came here. Crazy how your whole life can be flipped upside down in six days...

The doctor snaps you out of your thought spin with another question "Hum, I see... Tell me, have you missed your period yet?"

Thinking on it, you weren't quite sure if you were late or not, yet. Your last period had been a few days before you got your Trainer's License, and that hadn't even been a month ago. You were never really good about tracking your period honestly, so you weren't sure if your period was late, or if you still had a few more days. "Ummm, maybe?"

Doctor Rudy gives you a look over his glasses, his expression an unreadable mask of professionalism. But you can tell he is judging you. Fuck, he must think you are just some dumb slut who couldn't even last a month as a trainer without even getting knocked up. "Alright Miss, this is what I am going to do. I am going to tell the Nurse to give you a few Pregnancy Tests with instructions to wait four days until using them." He finishes writing a prescription for you, then hands it to you "What ever the results, I want to see you back here in four days. Understood?"

"FOUR DAYS?! Is there anything else you can do!? You can't just leave me hanging here like this! What am I supposed to do!?"

The doctor sighs and shakes his head "Right now, nothing." Taking a breath Doctor Rudy starts to explain. "Understand, these things are not immediate. Assuming you were ovulating 6 days ago, it would take at least a few hours for fertilization to occur. It then takes about 6 to 10 more days for the hormones in your body to change enough for the test to work. To be on the sure side you are going to wait the extra 4 days, and then take the tests. YES, you will be given multiple to eliminate any false positives or negatives." Doctor Rudy's expression softens a little bit as he continues speaking. "If the tests come back negative, then I'll see about getting you started on some birth control, if they come back positive I'll connect you with a specialist. Until then, I'll expect you to follow the other instructions and stay off that leg as much as you can. Understood miss?"

You nod slowly then answer with a quite "Yes sir..." Taking the prescription from the doctor you grab your crutches and start walking back to the lobby, muttering to yourself "Four days, four more days..."

Author's Notes: Am I evil, a genius, or just undecisive by keeping everything up in the air with this uncertainty?

I like to think the answer is Yes, all of the above.

Also, maybe my search skills have failed me, but it was FAR TOO HARD to find a Picture of a Pregnant Pokemon trainer that both had her cloths on and WASN'T a freaking balloon! I count myself lucky that I happened to find one that reminded me of a Gyaru! Yes, I do plan for Melody to be a recurring character. Lets me add in some hot pregnant MILF action, while also giving Amber a female friend/mentor to help her during her this important part of her life.

As for the Pregnancy test, yes I Googled it and the 6-10 day mark seems to be correct. At least for home pregnancy tests. Sure they could maybe do BLOOD work, but Amber went into a Walk in clinic. She is lucky she got same day service at all.

What does Amber do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)