More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reaper13 reaper13

Choose an era

New republic era

The emperor is dead! Long live the Rebellion!

After many years of fighting for freedom, the rebel alliance has finally succeeded. With Emperor Palpatine’s , the empire fractures. Each of the imperial governors feels they are the most capable replacement for the emperor. They become warlords in charge of their own little kingdoms. The stronger of them defeat and absorb some of the weaker imperial governors and expand their territory. The weaker ones try to band together.

In the meantime, the newly established ‘new republic’ is gaining in strength. Those planets which supported the rebellion are quick to join, including some of the core worlds like Corellia and Chandrilla. This new republic then either convinces the weaker imperial governors to give up on their old ways and join the new republic or gathers a fleet to liberate a planet from them.

All in all, the galaxy remains in a state of conflict, thanks to the people high up in governments. But what do the people in the lower social orders think?

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)