More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Where are you?

Cloud City, Bespin

The Empire still runs about, even after the of its leader. Many officers and scared troopers remained at their posts, refusing to give up to the terrorist rebels. They may have lost their highest powers along with the Star II, but their power surge still remains throughout the beautiful Cloud City on Bespin. The Rebellion, or now called the New Republic, have won but are still low in power and numbers to where Bespin is off limits.

After Calrissian fled over a year ago, the formerly frightened citizens have calmed and accepted the new ruling . They openly acknowledge how much the Empire has changed their planet and lives. Although terrifying on a larger scale, imperial rule has turned their once free and peaceful into orderly, keeping the beauty it originally held. That being said, restricted areas have been established as the rebels form an attack against the Empire here every so often.

The scum that once held high authority over the people have been rooted out and replaced by elected officials. The scoundrels that weren’t arrested fell into hiding or fled the planet. Laws have been established for the greater good, but none worth mentioning now.

To say the least about the place, it and its precious inhabitants are in good hands should the Empire stay in power.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)