More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

Who ends up naked?

New kids on the MCU block

The young man on reception was stunned into silence as the beautiful woman approached the desk, smoothing down her suit and shaking snow out of her dark, curly hair.

It took him a moment to register her words as he stared at her smiling face and the open collar of her shirt. His fingers itched as he imagined stroking that smooth neck and popping open a few more buttons on the white shirt that contrasted with her dark skin.

He pointed her in the right direction and watched on longingly as her butt retreated.

Three gorgeous women in the space of a few minutes...was it his birthday?

xxx

Zendaya hugged Florence Pugh and Hailee Steinfeld as she entered the conference room, feeling guilty for having kept them waiting.

They were both also dressed in their smartest suits; Florence's makeup drew attention to her cheekbones, while Hailee's lipstick was as black as her hair.

As it turned out, Zendaya hadn't been delaying them.

They were supposed to be meeting with someone to thrash out boring details about new contracts, but so far they'd failed to turn up.

Florence slipped out her phone and checked the time, starting to become anxious. Did they have the wrong date?

xxx

If the three girls hadn't been chatting and laughing loudly, they would have been able to hear the faint *click* of the door locking, and notice the red light on the security camera that was turning towards them...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)