More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonYmouS564 AnonYmouS564

What's next?

New city

I woke up in a city that I don't recognize. I tried to go back home with the phone, but there was no wifi, no cell reception. Nothing.

It was dark and the streets were packed. The more i tried to go threw the crouds, the more i realised something wasn't right. The vast majority of the people were women, tall, and have a figure that won't look out of place on a pornstar.

The s peculiarity is they were giving me the looks. A few gave me smiles, when i smiled back they seemed shocked and frozen...

I don't know what to make of this. I ended up in a corner alley, still trying to find a place with wifi.

"Hey there sweetheart, what are you doing all alone in these parts? There is no telling what bad women will do if they found a cute little guy like you."

The gal that said that had a smirk as if she said a great joke, 2 others that came out of nowhere behind me were eyeing me

The fuck is going on? I'm no 'little guy'. It's them who are tall. One of the girls is huge and muscled. You can see that even with the clothes but still she retained her feminine curves by having even bigger tits and ass.

"That's cute of you to worry, but I'm sure I'll be okay".

The larger gal, she had spiky hair and a grin plastered across her face. Put her hand on me when i was talking to the leader.

"Don't be like that, we can have fun, momma promise she will be gentle." The other 2 laughed

"As nice as that sounds, i must decline." Yeah, she

She gave me a hard look and her grip tightened. "sorry, but i haven't fucked a man in a few weeks, and you seem just like my type, so...

To be continued

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)