More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophiePert SophiePert

Which Chapter

New To My Second Chance? Start Here!

Hi There!

To start with thanks so much for giving my story a chance! I really hope you enjoy it.

I've designed this section to kind of help out new readers as the current length of the story can be a bit intimidated. If you want the full experience you should feel free to jump in right at the beginning of Chapter One (https://chyoa.com/chapter/An-Unhappy-Birthday.1234576). Otherwise continue reading for a basic explanation of the project and links to the story summaries to help you catch up!

ABOUT THE PROJECT

My Second Chance is a story written one day at a time. It’s been publishing since November 1, 2022 and receives uploads pretty much every day. As a reader that means two things: firstly that its a character focused story that takes it’s time developing the story and puts story first and secondly that if you come back each and every day there is a good chance you’ll have something more to read.

But at this point the story has gotten long and so a little intimidating to jump into as a new reader. As such I added this section to help new readers catch up and understand what’s going on, so you can jump into the latest chapter without feeling completely overwhelmed.

Below this page you’ll find two sections, one for characters and one for chapters.

The Summary section will give a short summary of the story so far, with each chapter getting a short paragraph to briefly cover it. There are also links to the sex scenes (for those who want to skip straight to the fun).

The Characters section will give you some basic information about the major players in the story, as well as links to sex scenes (once more for readers who want to skip straight to the fun) in which the specific charters are featured.

This introductory branch of the story will be updated at the end of each chapter to include the new scenes/characters/etc., so it should serve as a good jumping off point regardless of whether you’re joining us in Chapter Five or Chapter Fifty-Five!

That's about it. Aside from that I really do hope you enjoy my story!

<3

Sophie

Join my Patreon for exclusive content, early access to the latest pages, and more! https://www.patreon.com/SophiePert

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)