More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Where do we begin?

New Los Angeles: Pasadena District

It was a warm sunny summer day as Kate McGrath walked along side her boss Jana Elison. Kate stood at five five, weighed one hundred ten pounds with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She kept in a loose bun. As a free woman, she chose how to wear her hair. She wore a snugly fitting pink top that accentuated, but didn't overly display her DD breasts. She wore a pair of short denim shorts that showed off her toned legs, and a pair of white sneakers. She glanced over at her boss and felt a pang of jealousy.

It wasn't Janna's dark brown hair that she kept in a high ponytail that she was jealous of. It wasn't her slightly taller stature, or slightly smaller breasts, or even the designer suit she wore with a skirt that came down just below her knee, and black designer flats. No, it was the beautiful red-headed, green eyed, girl that followed behind them on her leash. "Ginger" as Janna called her was a perk, a bonus for being the manager of a modeling agency, which had several offices across the world. The blonde wanted a of her own, but, could not afford one on her salary.

Ginger was tall with long hair which like most masters and mistresses, had kept down. Her black six inch stiletto heals clicked against the smooth sidewalk with each step. girls always wore heeled sandals which were locked onto the lovely creatures feet so she could not remove them. Not only did the heels show off a girl's ass, they kept her from being able to move quickly, lest she get away from her master or mistress. She wore a yellow with black lace trim satin skirt that flashed her bare ass and pussy teasingly to those behind her, and matching half bra that supported her own DD breasts and left her nipples bare. That is except for the clamps on her nipples. Around her neck was a black leather collar her leash was attached to. Her hands had been placed behind her in a black leather single glove. She was a girl, and had no use for her arms or hands unless her master or mistress required them. Lastly was the yellow ball gag in her mouth. She was only a girl with nothing to say worth a man or free woman hearing. If her gag was removed, it was usually only to lick pussy or suck cock. The trio stopped as they waited for the light to change, and allow them to walk across the street to where Janna had agreed to be picked up for a meeting with Kaycee Greene, The Amazonian Ambassador to New Los Angeles. The security at Amazonian Embassies was notoriously tight, and only allowed official consulate vehicles past the gates. When they stopped, as obedient girls should, Ginger bent at the waist causing her short skirt to raise up and put he charms on display for all to see. Like any good girl on a leash, she never took her eyes off of her mistress' feet.

"Should we be taking this meeting I mean it is with Amazons, in their Embassy?" Kate asked somewhat nervously.

"Why not?" Janna asked as the light turned and and they began walking across the street. "It may be in their embassy, but the embassy is within the city walls. You know the law right? No woman can be enslaved within city walls."

"You're right, of course Janna," Kate said as they reached the other side of the street and they stopped at a depot. Janna stopped and tethered Ginger's leash to a ring in the wall at waist level. Again Ginger bent over offering herself up for use. Jana filled out a delivery ticket and clipped it to one of the four D-rings on Ginger's collar. "You're not taking her with us?"

"No, as you pointed out, we're going to an embassy for a nation of slavers. I'm sure they'll have plenty of girls for us to sample." They continued to walk down the street another block. When they came to the next corner a sleek black luxury hover limo pulled up next to the curb and the door opened. A woman Kate instantly recognized as an Amazon by her rd leather bikini moved from the back seat to the far side bench allowing the two women to enter the limo.

"Good to see you again Janna," the Amazon said with a warm smile.

"You as well Clarissa," Janna said with a smile as she closed the door and the limo slowly pulled away. "This is my assistant, Kate."

"Nice to meet you," the blonde said as she reached over and shook the slaver's hand.

"You too dear," Clarissa said as she watched Kate lean back in her seat. "You're everything Janna said you were."

"Uh, thanks I.. Hey!" Kate screamed in terror. Clarissa had pressed a hidden switch by her seat causing a hidden metal binder to close around the beautiful busty blonde's neck. "HELP!" she screamed, but, it was useless. The windows were blacked out and the limo soundproofed. There would be no help for Kate. She had fallen into a well practiced Amazonian Trap. Kate fought, struggled, and screamed, but, it was useless.

Not long after the limo passed the embassy gates, and pulled into an underground garage. Once there the door opened and Kate was pulled from the limo by two more Amazons. "You can't do thi.." Kate began to protest before a black ball gag was roughly into her mouth.

"That's enough of that," Janna laughed as she buckled the gag in place. Kate looked at her boss with a look of fear and confusion in here pretty blue eyes. "I'm an Amazon, why else would I want to meet with Amazons in an embassy? For a second there, I thought you might have been on to me, but, then again you are a blonde and born to wear a collar."

"Did anyone recognize Ginger?" Clarissa asked.

"Does anyone really recognize one girl from the other?" Jana laughed.

Without another word The Amazons carried a struggling Kate into the embassy where they passed several gorgeous girls tethered to the walls by their leashes. Each stood perfectly still with her feet shoulder width apart, bent at the waist obediently putting their most important parts on display. She shrieked into her gag when they carried her past another blonde with what looked to be a freshly spanked and bruised ass.

When they reached their destination she was placed face down on the floor with her wrists and ankles secured in cuffs attached to the floor by short lengths of chain leaving the blonde stretched out on the floor. With the future ready two Amazons skillfully used sharp hooked knives to strip Kate by cutting along the seams. Within a couple of minutes, she was stark naked.

"So, since I delivered Ginger, and the modeling agency, any objection to me claiming this one for myself, Clarissa?" Janna asked as she ran her hand over Kate's perfectly shaped ass. She laughed when the blonde flinched under her touch.

"I don't see why not, there's at least a hundred more blondes where she came from," Carissa said with a shrug. "How do you want to get her to ask for a collar?" Many ways had been developed to get a free woman to want to be a over the last two hundred years. Some involved showing her the pleasure of being tied up and roughly fucked by man after man. Other ways teased and denied a soon to be until she was willing to wear a collar just to have an orgasm. Still other methods relied on isolation, or at the very least perceived isolation. Tie a free woman in a very uncomfortable position, and tell her you would leave her like that for hours before putting a discipline helmet that would prevent her from seeing or hearing anything and she wouldn't know the difference between thirty minutes and two hours. When it came to blondes though, the Amazons preferred method: pain. They believed blondes were so naturally submissive that a bound blonde would submit after only a few swats, strokes, or lashes from which ever implement the Amazon in question chose. How many the future girl would receive before being allowed to submit was another matter however. That was completely up to her mistress.

"A paddle," Janna said with a wicked smile, and one again Kate screamed into her gag. The blonde was released from the floor only to be taken over to a nearby stockade that her to bend over once she was locked in. Janna selected a paddle that was sure to get any woman, much less a blonde to submit. It was made of black wood, and was long enough to strike both sides of it's targets tender ass. Several holes had been drilled through it to cut down on the implements wind resistance and increase the speed at which the wielder could deliver painful swats.

"When your ready to wear a collar and fulfill your life's purpose just blink three times quickly," Carissa said as she sat in a chair in front of Kate. WACK! the first crack of the paddle echoed off the walls of the small room like a gunshot, just barely drowning out Kate's pained muffled scream. WHACK! The blonde barely had time to catch her breath from the first swat before the second hit home. Already her ass was burning.

"I've got ten gold coins that say she wants her collar by the tenth swat," one of the Amazons that had cut away her clothes said to the other.

"Hmm, No way, she'll last longer, she almost caught on to Janna," the other answered. WACK! The fourth swat landed and Kate screamed loudly into her gag once again. The two Amazons moved to where they could get a better view of Kate's ass. They smiled at one another when they saw that the blonde's once pristine white ass, was beginning to bruise.

How long will Kate last?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)