More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Predator, Alien, or Human?

New Blood

You gave your claws one last look as your dropship entered orbit. The excitement on you was palpable.

All you could think of was fucking serpents and those creatures. Humans they called them.

Those sparing matches would mean nothing compared to this real thing, to the real excitement of taking another ass with genuine risk and danger to challenge you. To truly wrestle down a serpent and fuck her raw. To catch a human by surprise and pin her to the wall.

Maybe you would get lucky and fuck the mouth of a bad blood.

All presented their very own weaknesses and strengths to test your prowess. You wouldn't have it any other way.

Despite the light amout of armor and clothing, your clothes felt so confining. Your fat aching tits and and cock wanted to pop free.

Soon, you told yourself, soon.

You felt the ship finally land and hastily grabbed the last of your gear before sprinting outside like an exciting youngling getting her first spear. You had landed right in the jungle. Perfect.

Your ship would be safe and if anything happened then fail safes were in place.

A few short jumps through the tree tops and you had already found some prey below, ignorant to your presence.

Let the hunt begin.

What was the prey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)