More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What happens to Lea?

New App

Lea sat in her beach condo. She had just downloaded a new "personal assistant" app on her phone. It was recommend by former co-star Diana Agron. The app was supposed to have reminders of appointments, when her favorite shows were on, the weather, traffic, etc.

The app finished downloading, and when she clicked on accept, she saw a weird spinning multi-colored disc. She watched it and lost track of time. She did not remember when the disc stopped. She shrugged.

The app lit up. A soft, inviting female voice came on. "Lea, it's time for a morning walk. Please remove all of your clothes except for your shoes and walk around the neighborhood. Be sure to sway your hips as much as you can and keep your hands on your hips. Be sure to take me with you."

Lea blinked then started taking off her jeans and t-shirt. She strapped her phone holder to her arm and put in earbuds. After she was naked, she put on her shoes and socks and left her condo. Sexy music started playing on her phone. She put her her hands on her hips and crossed her feet as she walked to make sure her hips swayed. Something in the back of her mind was telling her something was not right, but she kept walking.

anything unusual happen on her walk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)