More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alienfinderx alienfinderx

What do you want to know?

New Additions to the Game

Jumanji has always been a self-evolving game, it not only on the outlook for new players, but also for new game pieces to enrich the game, new characters and creatures to populated it's world and create new challenges and terrors to test players. Some of the people, tribes, creatures and beings that inhabited the Inner Dimension of Jumanji are straight out of myth and legend, some are even historical figures or peoples that have disappeared from our world under mysterious circumstances, and there are others that appear to be to fictional characters that were brought to life.

While it is unknown if Jumanji created these fictitious characters with its magic or that they were real and have been taken from their worlds, timelines and universes, and are forcefully and not often seamlessly integrated into the World of Jumanji. The conjugated mess of overlapping timelines and contradicting realities blurs the memories of what is real and what is not, resulting that many of these new inhabitants of Jumanji believing that they always have been part of the Game.

Only thing we do know is that the Intelligence behind the Game does not care for mortals and their silly ideas of copyrights or ownership. After all the Game would outlived the creators of concepts, ideas and fictional characters, and it will endure far after the flimsy paper with chicken scratches that proclaim to have the ownership of these concepts, ideas and fictional characters crumbled into dust.

What Add-Ons and Expansions can We Expect?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)