More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Loanleeboi Loanleeboi

What's next?

Nerdy Naomi

Honestly she was really a sweet girl. Dark red hair to her waste, mostly clear tan complexion outside of a few freckles that cutely drew attention to her dark green eyes that shined through the glasses. 5'6" with leggings and sweaters to cover her pretty decent sized ass and plentiful d-cup breasts, Naomi was a library lover who spent her lunch reading.

She had been nice to Natalie in the past, to the point that she might regret embarrassing her. However, with her leg warmers, calm and warm aura, and her genius level test scores Natalie deemed her a good candidate of some loosening up. Besides, this wasn't anything personal, this was art, this was her entertainment, this was the reason she'd spent several lunches in the library rotating between books. If she could find the right romance, sci-fi, fiction, mystery title she knew that she could have an in.

"Oh." A very soft voice said from beyond Natalie's book cover. "I _love _that author, I didn't realize that book was here!"

Natalie smirked wide before lowering the book to address Naomi. Bingo.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)