More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who to follow?

Neopolitan, the Spy!

It was hard being Neo. It was hard being a badass. It was hard being drop dead sexy. It was also hard when possibly forty percent of your body weight was literally in your great, big, veiny, horse like cock while the rest was concentrated on your short stack curves.

Pure sex appeal concentrated in a 4'10 body.

But she handled the burned with ease. Infiltrating this academy completely easy as no one suspected a thing. The students and teachers merely took her as a particularly "gifted" huntress, never batting and and certainly never questioning her intentions.

Even as she quickly rearranged the insides of another, taller student with her thicker than a thigh, third leg of a horse cock. The other girl just groaned as she was fucked into a brainless sleeve, cuming gushing from most of her holes, and belly bloated.

Neo had to admit, her job had perks. And now had the perks of a "huntress". Perks that didn't make her bat an eye as a team of Huntresses walked in on her little mid shower "masterbation" session with a new Fleshlight.

Who were those students?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)