More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who were those students?

Team RWBY

Neo turned to see all the newbies, team RWBY as they called them. A short stack red head holding back her own little monster, her half sister that definitely won the gene pool when it came to curves, a faunus with a large ass, and small cutie almost as short as Weiss with nice nipple piercings. Not a single one of them were as well rounded as Neo though.

And she could feel the redhead gazing at her without doing so. She wanted Neo, but was obviously shy about it. And she could see exactly what that red head wanted. Neo couldn't help but smirk, especially when she caught the somewhat jealous look on the blondes eyes.

Penis envy. Neo loved seeing it on what she considered lesser bitches. She absolutely loved it.

The team would no doubt have their own little bonding session with her at the back of at least half of their minds. Honestly, the thought of that made her more horny than the used cutie was making a mess out of now. Neo wanted to to their corner and show them how a real hunters got down but a part of her knew she had somewhere else to be.

After another quick shot, she dropped her used condom on the floor in a sprawled out mess and smirked to herself as she took on a thinking pose. She listened in and heard talking through the shower with grunts and plaps added in too, further enticing her. But her boss could get... Irate and enticing herself in a way.

RWBY or DUTY?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)