More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anair18 Anair18

Who's fighting who?

Neo (RWBY) vs Yang (RWBY)

Yang had no idea how she had awoken on a train, one that looked vaguely familiar, with her clothes absent from her person and a large 12 inch dick sprouting from her, and she didn’t care.

All her attention was focused on the ice cream haired girl standing a few feet away, who had somehow grown in size to match Yang both in height, boob size and cock length. Neopolitan hadn’t noticed Yang yet, her gaze was instead focused on playing with her newly acquired G-cup breasts and 12 inch cock.

“It’s you.” Yang snarled out, standing up and slowly striding towards Neo. The ice cream themed girls eyes lit up in recognition, then a cheeky smirk graced her features, one that made Yang's blood boil with unkempt rage.

Yang threw away all rational thinking. She wouldn’t ask why she was here, she wouldn’t ask what had happened to her, she wouldn’t ask why she was like this; all that mattered to Yang right now was making sure the criminal in front of her was on her dick.

Neo grinned wildly, walking to match Yang’s pace. The not so little criminal had similar agenda as Yang: Fucking the blondes every hole and filling it with body fluid.

The two exchanged no words, and soon, the slow walking turned into mad dashes for each other, their intentions to the other futa clear.

Only one futa would be walking away with their ass untouched, the other would be nothing but a cocksleeve for the winner.

The Fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)