More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gunde gunde

What’s next?

Negotiations. Also, blowjobs!

“Fuck!” Xantitia groaned amidst her long eyelashes fluttering and her massive boobs lengthening the tear in air her dress as they heaved upwards every other second while her gaze remained as firmly fixed on Amos’ mammoth schlong as it had ever been on anything, “What’s it gonna take to make that fucking monster rock-hard?”

“You getting down on your hands and knees,” Up until now, Amos had almost exclusively left the talking to Brauss, so Xantitia wasn’t quite ready for the dark, rumbling nature of his voice as he grumbled at her, “You sexy fucking whore.”

“Mmm,” Rubbing her thighs together in front of her pussy as it quaked with excitement, Xantitia ventured to pull her eyes off Amos’ fuckpiece for long enough to shoot him a daring little look. This was so much better than terrified peasants grovelling or blue-blooded idiots guffawing at their own jokes, “Watch it, stud. I rule these lands...”

“Do you?” Undaunted, Amos reached down and wrapped a hand round the trunk of his cock so he could begin jerking it, “’cause all I see is a hot bimbo slut.”

“Not yet you don’t,” Coming over all breathless and sultry, Xantitia dug two fingers of each hand down the hole forming at the top of her dress. This would be the last time ever that she wore one of these, she thought as she started to tug at it.

“You’ve seen my cocksucker lips and whorish mouth,” Xantitia continued, measuring how far she tightened her biceps in order to time things just the way she wanted them, “Now see my huge tits!”

The sound of fabric tearing grew louder and sharper in the flash of a second as the top of Xantitia’s concealing burgundy dress went from tearing to being torn apart, with the garment giving up completely the fight to keep her spherical, richly tanned – stripping down naked, slathering herself with oil and lying about in the open to show off her body for anyone happening to be passing by was one of the few enjoyments she’d had over the last few months – tits contained.

“Motherfucker,” Xantitia asked, using her hands to press together the pair of massive orbs of firm, succulent titflesh crowned by small, dark nipples hidden underneath a pair of black X’s strapped across them, “Who told you to stop stroking your gorgeous monstercock?”

“I won’t need to,” Amos replied, hand still on his dong but his wrist not moving. Already, precum was starting to hang freely off the crown of his schlong as the clear substance pooled out through his wide cumslit.

“And I don’t need to come over there and suck it to get it as hard as steel and throbbing, either,” Rising from her seat to complete the ruination of the top portion of her dress by having her tits tear through it completely, Xantitia let her hands take over destroying the rest. What she had on underneath was how she was going to dress from now on, and if Mandros had a problem with that… Well, it’d be a lot easier to block his out whining when up to her ears in cum.

“Anyway, what’s a set of huge, juicy tits without a tight, hard stomach to back them up?” Along with that largely rhetorical question, Xantitia ripped the dress to expose a neat row of perfectly defined abs running like a highway from her tits towards her pussy.

“Wanna slap your dick against them and see how hard they are?” Satisfied now that she’d torn the dress almost all the way down her crotch, Xantitia could easily slip it off her arms, at which point gravity took over and did the rest.

“Fuck,” Amos grumbled, while Brauss mumbled something sounding very much like a prayer as a very thin strap of dark green cloth was revealed by the descent of Xantitia’s ruined dress down her midsection and her narrow waist.

“Fucking’s about the only exercise I get,” Xantitia replied, spurred on to talk and act filthier by Amos’ mammoth fuckpiece rising higher and higher, while the width of her hips and thighs meant she had to use her hands to get the dress – she’d stopped thinking of it as hers already – to clear them, “You should see me in my prime, when I’m getting all the good, hard dicking I deserve.”

“So in about a week’s time, then,” The dark green front of Xantitia’s thong was marginally wider than the waistband, and Amos was eagerly eyeing them both as he replied to her.

“A week?” Straightening back up as the dress slipped down her long, toned legs, Xantitia cocked an eyebrow and pursed her lips, “Maybe if you stretch my holes all day and all night long…”

“That’s the plan,” Amos said, his cock rising higher the further Xantitia’s dress descended, now that the latter had ended up round her ankles, the former was pointing at her tits, precum dripping off its flared crown.

“Sure you can handle it?” Xantitia might have been bullied into wearing dresses like the one she’d just liberated herself of, but nothing in the world could have made her forego shoes like the white stripper sandals that now had their stiletto-heels and platform soles clicking against the stone floor of the throne room as she took a couple of strides towards the two men.

“Amos can handle it,” Brauss assured her, “Before Thrud smiled at him and made him what he is now, he might have had a hard time to rise and spilled his seed too quickly, but no longer.”

“Damn it, Brauss,” Amos groaned, “I told you that during confession!”

“No longer, huh?” Letting her lips shape themselves into a wolfish smile, Xantitia hooked two fingers round each side of her waistband and began tugging it upwards, towards the lips of her smooth-shaven cunt, “Let’s make sure...”

“This is how I used to dress in Tharros,” Xantitia began, weighing her words for maximum effect as she went on, “Letting thousands gawk at my bimbo fuckdoll body, milking hundreds of horsecocked studs of their cum and making slut after slut go off and squirt in my face.”

While Amos grunted, his dick throbbed. Xantitia wasn’t done.

“Three months, three fucking months of nothing,” Narrowing her eyes, Xantitia exaggerated the movement of her plump lips as the words rolled off her tongue, “Getting and wondering if I was ever again going to have a dick shoved down my tight throat or slammed into my wet little cunt or slammed up my juicy, ball-drainer ass.”

“Yeah, my ass,” Pausing to produce a sultry coo, Xantitia winked at Amos and made Brauss groan darkly in the process, “You haven’t even seen it yet, have you?”

“It’s driven so many studs wild, milked so many cocks, closed in tight round so many tongues...” Without turning around to let them see it, Xantitia reached in and grabbed hold of her cheeks to pull them apart, as if to tell her balloon-knot asshole what was in store for it.

“And now here you are, you bastard,” In an instant, Xantitia’s expression turned nasty, and on cue the throbbing of Amos’ fuckpiece grew more pronounced, “Teasing me with that giant beastcock when you should have walked right in here, torn my clothes off and made me scream.”

Amos’ hips rocked forwards, he closed his eyes, and a massive welter of fluids sprayed from his cock. But rather than ejaculate prematurely, he’d just let fly a burst of clear precum that came thundering towards Xantitia, who braced for impact and opened wide.

SPLAT!!!

Fuck, she’d forgotten how fucking great it felt to have a stud blast her like that.

“Fucking tease,” Opening her eyes again, her face now glistening, Xantitia didn’t miss a beat, “Studs used to use me for target practice everyday. They’d see if they could hit me from across the courtyard with their cocks. Want to give it a try?”

“Think your court will approve?” As he spoke, Amos could feel his cumtube getting ready to let loose another volley.

“They’re going to have to get used to see me naked, screaming and impaled on your gargantuan monstercock,” Xantitia replied, “That is, if you stop wasting time and come here and make me your fucktoy.”

“Will you support us?” Brauss interrupted, just as Amos appeared set to come charging towards Xantitia.

“Us?” Although impatient to become a fully active sizequeen slut once more, Xantitia had her curiosity raised by the old priest’s question, “How many of you are there?”

“Twelve,” In an instant, Brauss’ answer had Xantitia closing her eyes and moaning with excitement at the thought of a dozen mega-hung studs ganging up on her.

“And,” No longer as judgemental as before his recent epiphany, Brauss nevertheless remained a decent enough judge of character to know what would pique the countess’ interest, “Amos is among the biggest.”

“Among?” Opening her eyes again, Xantitia took another long, hard stare at the muscular stud’s mammoth schlong. This day was just getting better and better…

“A dozen of us,” Without Brauss trying to stop him, Amos began to move in closer to Xantitia, “And you’ll be our cocksleeve.”

“Sounds yummy, but I haven’t accepted yet,” Lust burning in her eyes, Xantitia decided Amos wasn’t moving fast enough and decided to rectify that by first taking a step back – just enough to trigger his chase instinct – and spin around and bend over to give the pair of mega-hung zealots a first look at her ass.

While both men groaned, Brauss had his robes twitch at the hem while Amos fired off a blast of precum that struck the stone wall behind the throne hard enough to make mortar pour towards the floor. Like everything else about her, Xantitia's ass was a work of art on the epic scale, composed primarily of two vast globes of firm, luscious flesh encased in sunkissed but unblemished skin crowding a deep, narrow crack, with her thong-clad pussy peeking out from underneath. During her time in Tharros, sculptors and painters had volunteered to immortalize it, poets and bards had written of it, and studs had been lining up around the block to ream it.

“Fucking whore!” Amos roared as the visual impact of Xantitia’s juicy booty caused the full length of his cock to jut upwards and unleash a fresh jet of precum as it came back down. This time around, the level at which it was positioned when the surge of clear fluids erupted and the point at which its flared, fist-sized crown was aimed when it did meant that Xantitia was made to cry out in ecstasy when the onrushing volley of prejizz smacked into her bronzed cheeks. The fact that the full, shapely globes barely flinched even when struck by such a volatile blast made Amos and Brauss both imagine what sort of hard, merciless pounding that it could take.

Both men groaned darkly, and more precum shot from Amos’ dong.

“Stud, what am I gonna have to do to make you come over here, huh?” Xantitia teased Amos further by digging her slender digits into the ballooning halves of her ass and grunting as she pried them apart to expose the back of her thong stretched across her puckered anus.

“Ask you to spank my ass with your cock?” There was a first slap caused by Xantitia’s cheeks smacking into each other as she let go of them, and a second from her bringing down one hand down onto the right one forcefully enough that it really ought to have left more of an imprint than it.

“Tell us,” At this point, Brauss started to sound like a man on the verge of some sort of nasty episode as his not-especially impressive chest bounced up and down irregularly underneath his clerical robes, “What you’ll need to accept…”

“Accept to pay to be your gangbang whore? Your cum-guzzling fucktoy that you can pass around between you?” Twelve studs with huge cocks… Suddenly, Xantitia’s thong was trapped between her hand and her juicing cunt.

“Yes,” Since he wasn’t sure he could heard over Xantitia’s screams as Amos bombarded her ass with another serving of prejizz, Brauss took the precaution of nodding at her as well, doing it with such gusto that his chin slapped against his chest.

“Lose the robes,” Xantitia narrowed her eyes and fixed them on Brauss, who was transfixed to the point that he didn’t notice how her right asscheek suddenly bounced upwards on its own accord and had barely settled when its partner followed its lead. Amos however did, and reacted by letting loose a discharge of clear juices that became plastered onto both of Xantitia’s cheeks as she made them both pop upwards at the same time, “Maybe replace them with cock rings.”

“Seriously, I’ll pay for them myself if you promise that’s all that horsecocked motherfucker next to you will wear from now on,” Without letting Brauss escape her gaze, Xantitia caught the front of her thong inside her curled-up fingers and pulled until the strap of fabric disappeared in deep between her swollen, glistening pussy lips and the waistband seemed ready to snap.

“W-whore,” Brauss possessed a large voice for a man his size, but now it was barely a whisper as he wiped the sweat from his brow. His face had gone pale, and underneath his heavy robs something throbbed violently.

“Anything else?” While Brauss faltered, Amos finally began to move, and with every step, Xantitia’s slit got wetter.

“You need to relocate the entire cult and build your temple just outside my bedroom window,” Stretching her cheeks apart again, Xantitia winked at Amos with her asshole from underneath the miniscule back of her thong, “And have four studs ready to drill me like a bimbo fuckdoll whore at a moment’s notice.”

“Deal,” As he felt his fuckpiece tense up in preparation of another shot, Amos paused mid-stride and wrangled his mammoth member so that when the release came, it shot forth to smack into Xantitia’s hairless cunt.

“Fuck!” Xantitia’s legs buckled in the wake of the impact, and Brauss was finally released from her hypnotic, smouldering stare when her eyes closed tight for a moment before she opened them and turned them towards Amos instead.

“Yeah, come and get it. Come and fucking get it!” Hissing at Amos and keeping her eyes on him, Xantitia leaned down further with her upper body and proceeded to pull at her left asscheek with one hand and her thong with the other.

“Hey, old-timer,” Satisfied that Amos was suitably riled up, Xantitia flashed Brauss a cocky grin, “Don’t worry, you can stay and watch me get fucked up if you like!”

In response, Brauss made a strange noise and appeared set to start foaming at the mouth.

“I’ll make you scream, you filthy fucking whore,” Amos promised, his cockhead aimed squarely at the tight little orifice that he was going to hammer it through in a matter of moments. Just a few more steps, and he’d rip that obscenely small thong off her and start pushing…

Since Amos was so certain of what would happen, he was caught completely by surprised when Xantitia stood back up, spun round and dropped onto her haunches, all in one fluid motion that ended with her wide-open maw and her plump lips about three inches away from the business-end of his schlong.

Amos stopped dead in his tracks, and Xantitia didn’t. Instead, she performed a graceful dive towards the glistening head of his cock that involved her taking the jet of precum that he let rip straight into her mouth like a seasoned slut. Not allowing the way in which his juices splattered against the back of her throat to distract her from the main objective, Xantitia finished the sweep of her head and closed her lips tight against the raised brim of Amos’ cockhead. Then, less than five seconds after she’d had him dazzled by her bubble butt, she started to suck on the crown of his dick, pouring all of the frustration built up over the last three months into how she was letting the air rush across it and slathering her saliva across it.

“Fuck!!!” Overwhelmed by the aggressive manner in which Xantitia sucked on his cock like her aim was to make him blow his load in under ten seconds, Amos threw his head back and let out a throaty cry. He also pumped out a particularly heavy plume of precum that made Xantitia’s bulging cheeks billow on its way to cascade down her throat.

“You’ll make me scream, huh?” Popping the crown of Amos’ out of her mouth, Xantitia looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow. Rather than wait for his reply, she then went back to work gorging herself on all the meat he was packing.

“Cocksucker slut!” Amos regained enough of his lost composure to get his hands on top of the blue-blooded sex kitten’s head and his fingers buried among her platinum-blonde tresses, which gave him the sort of leverage needed to push his cockend up against the back of her throat and get it ready to go on down from there.

Yes, Xantitia thought as she scanned the bridge of vein-ridged, cast iron-hard meat that connected the head of Amos’ cumtube to the rest of him, this was a proper monstercock all right. Probably fifteen inches long, and she wasn’t going to let him get a rest until he’d shoved them all down her throat.

Tilting her head back as far as she could with it trapped by a pair of strong hands and her mouth stuffed full with a fat, precum-drooling cockend, Xantitia narrowed her eyes and sent Amos the sort of horny, slightly aggressive look that he was bound to interpret as a challenge to go on and fuck her pretty face and cock-hugging throat like he meant it.

When that first push of Amos hips came and it made his cock slide down to start opening up her throat and make her neck bulge, Xantitia closed her eyes and drenched her thong with the spray of girlcum that gushed from her suddenly quivering honeypot.

Not wanting to miss out on seeing the magnificent spectacle of such a massive cock disappearing down her throat, Xantitia willed herself into opening her eyes again even as her orgasm made her let loose a second surge of honey that further soaked her teeny thong. Gods, and his bull balls… She had to feel them!

Just as Xantitia got her fingers into contact with one of Amos’ nuts, it was her turn to be surprised. This came in the form of her losing sight of that fifteen-inch behemoth of a pussy-pleaser being fed past her lips by something long, thick and very rigid suddenly being dropped on her face, right in front of her eyes.

“Whore!” Brauss bellowed, now naked and with his huge cock free to release a triumphant burst of precum to celebrate getting to rest on top of the blue-blooded slut’s face.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)