More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tsuj tsuj

What to do now?

Negotiate

Well then, if she couldn't her way through, perhaps a more roundabout tactic was in order.

"Now, now," she said, leaning down as she carefully pried those large fingers away from her leg. "Maybe I acted a bit too rashly just now, so how about I make you a deal?"

"Do you think we'd do such a thing at this point?" spat the large man, now rising back to his feet. "I won't be satisfied now until I've taught you a lesson proper..." He took a step forward, his stench dangerously close.

"Listen to what I have to offer," Nami said, forcing a smile. "I'll drink with you... but in sport."

"What now?" He leaned forward, curious.

"We both drink, and whoever passes out first, loses."

"And what are the stakes?"

"If I win, you leave me alone, just like that. And if you win... I'll let you do whatever you want with me."

With lewd eyes he looked at the woman, from her green bra to her tight blue jeans, a perverted grin formed over his lips as he knew perfectly well what he would do if he won.

"Fine," he laughed, walking back to his table as he retook his seat in the middle of his crew. "Barkeep, bring us ten barrels of rum to start," he barked, at the same time slamming two empty mugs onto the flat of the table. "I hope that's not too much for you, little girl."

"That's fine by me," Nami smiled back, taking the seat across from him. She was no lightweight when it came to drinking, and she was confident that she could take this lug down no problem.

A crowd soon gathered around their table, amazed by the two pirates as they continually downed mug after mug, the barrels that had been brought quickly being emptied as fast as they were replaced. By the fifteenth barrel the Fake Luffy was starting to stagger as his face gradually colored red. With a triumphant smirk, Nami guzzled another cup with ease. Easy win.

A strange movement then caught the corner of her eye, and looking over at the bar she could see her dwarf doppelgänger loitering suspiciously by the nearby barrels of wine.

Something's going on...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)