More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PineroseWriting PineroseWriting

Who Does he see?

Naz, a large Half-orc woman (Main Story)

Above him stood Naz, a 6'4" half-orc warrior. Worn leather armor clung to her frame, accentuating both her lean muscle and the fullness of her figure. "Well well well, what's a little thing like you doing here?" She asks as she slides into the seat across from him. The booth creaks under her weight, the old wood feeling the burden of her tall muscular frame. Soren feels a boot playfully poke at his own under the table.

Soren sits up, straightening his back and failing to hide a blush from the forwardness of his new companion. "I am an adventurer Miss, my last party left me, so I am hoping to find a new one here". His nervousness is apparent, mixed with a twinge of shame for being abandoned. He wrung his hands nervously under the table, shifting uncomfortably against the wooden bench.

"Please, call me Naz" she cocks an eyebrow at the small elf "or Ma'am if you're trying to be polite. Now, tell me, why would your friends up and abandon you to the wolves out here?" She looks around the Tavern, gesturing to her fellow patrons.

"Well," he starts a little flustered, clearly embarrassed, "they told me I was too weak. They wanted me up front, holding the line! I mean look at me, I'm quick with my fingers but I don't have the stamina to take a pounding on the frontline." Soren let out an exasperated sigh, for weeks he had tried to get his teammates to utilize his skills, instead of forcing him to fill their needs. Man up Soren. Take the front Soren. Why are you so pathetic? Their cruel words passed through his mind, as he quickly wiped away some water forming in his eyes.

"Well little one, you may be in luck," Naz said, leaning forward on the table, inching her face closer and closer to Soren's. She examined his delicate features, such a pretty boy, she thought to herself, I think I'll take him. "My group is down a member as is, and as you can see," she says, flexing her biceps ``I've got the strength covered" she grins, noting the effect her physique is having on this little twink, "but I am gonna need to see some proof of these fast hands, and nimble fingers of yours before we make anything official"

Soren fidgetted in his chair. He couldn't believe his luck that a party was approaching him so soon, yet he also worried, what if it was a trap? He eyed Naz, her lean muscles, accentuated by sleeves that looked a size too small, her confident smirk that betrayed two tiny tusks, and the eyes of a predator who stared at him like prey. He couldn't deny that deep down, if this was a trap, maybe he wanted to fall into it.

The pair continued their conversation, drifting towards small talk as the two began to learn more about each other. Naz ensured plenty of ale was shared, as she regaled Soren with tales of her and her party's heroics. He listened, enraptured by her, not only was she physically strong, but her strength of presence demanded his attention as well. They talked till last call, which shook Soren from his trance.

What did Soren forget?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)