More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Naughty Neighbors

Steve and Lisa had lived in their house for a few years. There was a house behind them, and the backyards had a common gate. The two houses backed up closely as the lots were small in the neighborhood. The old couple that had lived there for years had recently moved to Florida and Steve and Lisa were waiting to see who had bought the place. One Saturday they were out in the backyard working on planting some annual flowers for the spring. Steve was digging holes and Lisa was placing the plants when they heard a woman say, “Hi, we are Cindy and Tom. We just moved in here.”

Steve looked up and saw a pretty young woman. Cindy was a tall blonde with crystal blue eyes, wearing a very tight t-shirt and bike shorts that left nothing to the imagination. Her tits were at least DD, and her nipples were huge, poking out the front of her tight t-shirt even through her bra. Her husband, Tom, was very handsome, blond, tall and muscular. He also had on a very tight pair of shorts that showed off his huge cock. Outside of a porno, Steve had never seen such a big cock. He couldn’t help but notice his wife Lisa’s eyes being drawn to Tom’s massive bulge. All of this happened in a split second and Steve managed not to stare at Cindy’s chest as he answered, “Hello, I’m Steve and this is my wife, Lisa.”

They chatted briefly, and Tom invited them over for a BBQ that night. Steve said he would bring the wine and drinks and the date was set. A couple of hours later Steve and Lisa went into the shower and changed to get ready for dinner.

“Well, what did you think of our new neighbors?” Steve asked his wife as they entered their bedroom.

What did Lisa think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)