More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Nature Girl Curses!

These unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on if you like nude adorable girls) curses afflict their subject through exposure to the natural world or the outdoors, leaving them barebodied and barefoot in the outside, with nothing but their charms.

We could follow Emma, whose particular brand of unwilling naturism is enforced through her exposure to being outside. Whenever she is outdoors, phase 1 of her curse activates. She will find herself incredible compelled to undress. Maybe first she'll start tugging up her shirt to expose her cute tummy to the air, or she'll have to kick off her shoes to feel the grass between her toes. But no matter what, after enough exposure, Emma will find it difficult to remain dressed at all, soon wearing nothing but her own desperately clutching hands. However, phase 2 of the curse kicks off when Emma, thinking herself clever, spends more time indoors. If she can ride out the compulsion long enough, she will be successful....until exposed to nature again. As much as walking by a carelessly opened door to a full body blanket of fresh air will cause any of her clothing that has failed to be removed to vanish entirely, leaving her not only stripped but with nothing to redress her precious, soft naked body. She's tried showering, changing, and even spending nervous hours naked at home to alleviate it- but the curse is not satisfied unless her exposure is outside!

Or how about Claire? Her curse is connected more to the natural world. With increasing intensity, any creature or construct of the natural world will continually try to strip her. It could be as simple as having to walk through a flower field and having her clothes inexplicably lifted away by scattering bees- or her friend's pets might decide to use her outfit as a chew game when she is showering at their house- but she will always end up totally nude!

We could also follow poor Eva, who cannot wear clothes for long before they start to convert and slowly change to more "natural" materials such as leaves, sticks, tied berries, etc- before those also wear away with time, leaving her with the classic fig-leaved look- but not even for long!

Or maybe we could follow Natalie, who will be overtaken by a trance from time to time where while aware- her body takes over and starts prancing into the nearest woods or meadow or riverside, discarding clothing until she is stranded nude. It can even happen while she's asleep, and when she naturally wakes she may be in the process or already stranded, miles away and birthday suited!

Who could we follow?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)