More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Where do you wish to begin?

Nations of Man

Human Traits:

Average human features, you’ve probably seen a human or two in your life so I’m sure you can figure out what they look like.

Average Level of an average human for reference:

Level: 15

Strength: 20

Defense: 10

Agility: 15

Endurance: 12

Accuracy: 7

Evasion: 5

Luck: 5

Skills: Varies by person

Average Level of a common kingdom knight:

Level: 35

Strength: 80

Defense: 50

Agility: 45

Endurance: 45

Accuracy: 35

Evasion: 45

Luck: 25

Skills (all knights possess these): Swordsman (Rank C) Spearman (Rank C) Axman (Rank C) (rank could be better based on individual skill. Other skills may also be present this is just a representation of average.

Human Kingdoms/Territory:

Holy Kingdom of Trinita:

One of the two great kingdoms of man. This nation was founded by followers of of the Trinii faith. It is a faith dedicated to the goddess of light Trinii. They strongly believe in Human supremacy and engage in endless wars not only against their rival kingdom, but against other races as well. Though out of necessity they do occasionally tolerate interactions with other races. They have a long history of enslaving other races, a practice banned on paper but still very much alive and well in today’s Trinita. They are definitively the most prudish society that exists in the land of Libidine in regards to sex’s place in society. They look down heavily on Futanari and view them as heretics. Futa’s in the lands of Trinita must be on constant alert to not be discovered, or they may face exile, or worse execution. Some closeted perverted nobles like to keep Futas as slaves. The land of Trinita much like Mythraphiria is situated on the grand plans of Libidine. Their most defining characteristics are their vast and powerful holy army, a staple of which is the mighty paladin, and their sprawling theocratic system. While the nation has a king all decisions must go through the council of the heavens overseen by the grand oracle at the Supreme Temple of the Goddess.

Population:

Humans: 95%

Male:50%

Female: 49%

Futa: 1%

Pure Elves: 3%

Female: 100% (priestess)

Other races:2%

Male: 2%

Female: 80%

Futa: 18% (Mostly Slaves)

The Grand Kingdom of Mythraphiria

Though a peaceful nation today, this land has been ravaged by wars for millennia. Whether it be with the other top human nation Trinita, civil wars, or waring with demon lands. It has been 25 years since the great alliance war that brought about an unprecedented cooperation between the Holy Kingdom and the Grand Kingdom against a common foe, the Demon King. That war ended in an unequivocal win for the nations of man. The Great Kingdom is currently under the rule of King Orian III who has strived since the day the war ended to not see more bloodshed in his reign. This has included reforms to the class system, rooting out corrupted nobles, improving relations with other races, and most importantly making reparations with the demonkin. Welcoming demons was first viewed with great disgust 10 years ago when the king made this decision, but his tireless efforts has integrated countless demons and other such races into human society with little incident and resistance. This has caused tensions to bubble with the Holy Kingdom however, who laid down an ultimatum five years ago to either side with human supremacy or side with the “filth” that is the other races. The king regretfully had to make a choice and chose to side with his people no matter the race. Since then the threat of war has loomed over all. While the Holy Kingdom does possess a stronger army by means of man power, the Grand Kingdom’s recent success with race relations has caused a great diversity in units within the kingdom’s army. Thus it can be argued that the Grand Kingdom possesses a much more fearsome army due to the many stratagems they can implement.

Population:

Humans: 75%

Male: 40%

Female: 40%

Futanari: 20%

Pure Elves: 5%

Male: 49%

Female: 49%

Futa: 2%

Demons: 8%

Male: 35%

Female: 45%

Futa: 20%

Dark Elves: 5%

Male: 60%

Female: 39%

Futa: 1%

Other Races: 2%

Male: 35%

Female: 35%

Futa: 30%

Free Merchant City of Tybrim:

A city founded years ago by escaping refuges of a tyrannically ruled Grand Kingdom and the ever oppressive Holy Kingdom. They quickly established themselves in the Amazonian land of the Virum Desert and quickly made peace with the native amazonians known as the Barbarians. Establishing brothels at the request of young amazonians who fancied to bread with the exotic foreigners. This simple arrangement grew into a thriving nation in its own right. They built from the ground up a nation of merchants and warriors (thanks to amazonian genes mixing in). They also still have a thriving red light district that caters to any perversion anyone could want, which of course puts them at odds with the Holy Kingdom. They are also open to anyone that has the coin to spend on their wares. They still maintain a positive relationship with the barbarian tribe and many times the ruler of the city has married to the tribal chieftain though these have all occurred naturally and is by no means upon either party.

Population:

Humans: 55%

Male: 37%

Female: 20%

Futa: 43%

Amazonian: 30%

Female: 60%

Futa: 40%

Other Races: 15%

Male: 40%

Female: 44%

Futa: 16%

Who Do You Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)