More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

The Jensens’ story continues...

Nate invites his aunt and cousin to visit, and later, Nate and Ben try out the new app

Nate sighed as he woke up the next morning, his new cock finally substantially gone down. It felt nice not having a giant stick in his pants, honestly. Of course, that all changed quickly when Noelle walked in wearing just a white crop top and boxers.

“Hey, Nate.” his new sister smiled, and climbed into bed with Nate. Nate groaned as Noelle’s perky tits flatten against his chest, and they start kissing. Nate groaned as his sister’s dick hardened against his leg, and his own dick hardened against his sister’s leg.

The siblings kept kissing ferociously until Stephanie poked her head in.

“Hey, Nate, honey, your friend Ben’s here.” Stephanie let Nate know.

“Great. Noelle, why don’t you go find Ellie and get comfortable with her.” Nate suggested, and Noelle giggled and gave her twin brother a kiss before leaving. Nate followed Stephanie’s naturally swaying hips downstairs. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and whispered an instruction in her ear, which she rushed off to fulfill while Nate opened the front door.

“Hey, man! What’s up?” Ben grinned, and the two Alphas high-fived.

“Not much. How about you?” Nate asked.

“I figured we could check out that new app, Orphans4Hire.” Ben shrugged, and Nate grinned.

“Sounds good.” he chuckled, and the two boys sat down on the couch and pulled out their phones.

“Ooh, look at her.” Ben breathed at the very first woman.

“Dude, she looks so fucking fake!” Nate laughed. Ben shrugged.

“Some guys like that.” he defended.

“Nah, man. You know her, don’t you?” Nate grinned.

“Yeah, she WAS the wife of my pastor, before said pastor committed suicide when his son turned 18.” Ben shrugged.

“Looks like he bimbo-fied her.” Nate commented.

“Yup.” Ben agreed. They scrolled through some more pictures, until they hit ones they liked simultaneously.

They showed each other the girls they’d found, and admittedly, Ben’s choice was pretty hot.

“And before you ask, no I don’t know her. But your girl is pretty fuckable as well.” Ben said. Nate admired the photo he’d picked out.

She looked way too innocent to be on this kind of app, but that was a major turn on for Nate, he realized.

———

“Hi! Is this the residence of... Nathaniel Jensen?” the pretty brunette from the phone smiled at Nate when he opened the door. She was quite short, Nate realized, but he really liked short girls. Back in high school, his very best girlfriend was very short. And she didn’t have nearly the rack that this girl does.

“Yeah, I’m Nate.” I grinned.

“Oh, wow. You’re pretty hot. Oh, whoops. I mean, hi. I’m Caitlyn.” the brunette smiled. Nate smirked and felt up Caitlyn’s gorgeous melons. Caitlyn moaned audibly, and spasmed against the doorframe. She was panting hard, and Nate dropped his hand.

“Um, what was that?” he asked.

“Ohhh. See, ah, an Alpha stopped by, ah, my house one day. He made me, my mother, and my aunt SUPER-sensitive to everything.” Caitlyn blushed, her words still affected by Nate’s groping. Nate caressed Caitlyn’s face, and kissed her. She moaned and her hips wriggled as Nate touched her lightly.

“You weren’t kidding.” Nate smirked, and Caitlyn blushed madly and buried her face into Nate’s shoulder while Nate caressed her cute, perky butt. She nearly screamed as Nate squeezed her butt, and Stephanie chose that moment to walk in.

“Hi! I’m Stephanie, Nate’s mom.” she smiled, and Caitlyn shakily smiled.

“I’m, ah, Caitlyn. Your son’s, ah, new live-in maid.” Caitlyn said, and Stephanie giggled.

“You’re so thoughtful. Not making your mom do all the work.” Stephanie beamed, and Nate pulled her in for a slow, sensual kiss that lasted for quite a while.

“Mom, why don’t you show Caitlyn the ropes.” Nate suggested.

“Sure!” Stephanie smiled brightly, and Nate gave Caitlyn a quick squeeze of her tits as she walked by. The short but busty girl yelped.

———

The next day, two people close to Nate, his Aunt Lizzie and his cousin, Jasmine, arrived. He welcomed them both pretty euphorically.

He kissed his Aunt Lizzie on the neck, ‘accidentally’ just like she ‘accidentally’ moaned when he did.

“Mom, really?” Jasmine sighed. I laughed and gave Jasmine a tight hug, and then I played with the strap of her tank top a little bit.

“Stop teasing the poor girl.” Stephanie giggled. Nate couldn’t take his eyes or hands off his cousin.

The Jensens’ story continues...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)