More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

Who is the girl that becomes a involuntary nudist ?

Natalie, a busty redhead whose parents took away all of her clothes as a punishment.

( Chapter originally made by NatchMuziek in www.writing.com )

Natalie pulled up into her driveway, still slightly buzzed from drinking at her friend Miley's party that she threw when her parents went out of town for the weekend. This was Natalie's first "real" party, , with booze, loud music, dancing, and no parent supervision. Seeing as this as a chance to elevate her popularity in school, Natalie decided to dress a little more provocative than usual, after all, now that she was 19 she could whatever she wanted. She was right, as quite a few heads turned when the redhead arrived at the party in a black tube top and tight denim shorts that barely made it past her mid thigh. Though nervous at first, Natalie quickly got into the swing of the party with the help of a few drinks provided by Miley.

Unfortunately, this carefree night of fun will result in unforeseen consequences. Parking the car and turning off the engine, Natalie checked the time on her phone before entering her home.

2:39 A.M.

Fuck.

Natalie's parents had enacted a midnight curfew for their children, even if they were legal adults like Natalie, and expected a call or text if they were going to stay out later. Too preoccupied with drinking and dancing, Natalie completely forgot to call or text. This wasn't the first time, either. Natalie had twice failed to make curfew in the past when hanging out with her friends. Her parents let her off easy both times, but warned that if it happened again there would be a more serious punishment.

As she slowly and anxiously opened her front door, Natalie prayed that her parents either passed out before midnight or didn't notice she was gone. But unfortunately for her that would not be the case.

What happens when she enters home ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)