More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Natalia?

Natalia’s Naked 27th Birthday Part 1

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 -

Currently sitting on her living room sofa wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and barefoot Natalia is waiting for the clock to strike midnight so her birthday can begin as it is a tradition of hers to always be awake when her birthday officially begins.

Moments later, Natalia watches as the time on the nearest clock changes from 11:59 pm to 12:00 am and she immediately says out loud to herself, and the silence of her home that is empty aside from herself because her boyfriend Charlie is currently away shooting a movie :

Happy Birthday to me.

After which Natalia stands up to head upstairs to shower before going to bed, however, upon standing up Natalia realizes that she feels oddly bare and wondering why looks down at herself at which point she squeals adorably because even though she is quite certain that just moments ago she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts she instead sees every inch of her body completely naked and on display.

Nearly fainting from the shock that her clothes have seemingly disappeared off her body as if by magic the very freaked out and very naked Natalia immediately grabs the nearby blanket off the sofa and wraps it around herself even though nobody else is around to see however upon wrapping the blanket around her all too bare body she is even more shocked and quite frankly scared when the blanket almost immediately falls apart like wet tissue paper leaving her standing in the middle of her living room once again completely naked, barefoot and beginning to fear that no matter what she does she is going to be naked.

What’s next? For example, does Natalia pass out from shock & if so, what happens when she wakes up? Or does Natalia run upstairs to shower in the hopes that she can wash off whatever is causing this? Or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)