More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FrostAttack FrostAttack

Who was there

Naruto

"Mom what the hell are you do!" Sasuke started, but didn't get to finish, as Naruto got up from his bed and beat Sasuke down to the ground with no mercy.

"You think it's okay to interrupt my alone time with your mom, huh!" Naruto shouted as he continued to beat Sasuke to the ground.

"Naruto-Sama please stop" Mikoto begged in a small voice.

Naruto looked at Sasuke's mother and in a serious tone asked her "Why?"

"I have a better idea" Mikoto said with a smirk.

"It better be" Naruto said as he stares at Sasuke's bruised, bloody, and body.

"It will be" Mikoto assured him.

(Hours Later)

Sasuke woke up from consciousness and noticed that he was naked, tied to a chair (Hands and feet), with Chakra suppression handcuffs, rendering him immobilized. He was to stare in front of him and there he was. His best friend, with nothing but an orange robe on, sitting on the master bed.

"What happened?" Sasuke asked in a pain filled voice.

"You rudely interrupted me and your mother's alone time, so I taught you a lesson" said Naruto.

"Hey leave my mom alone Loser!" Sasuke shouted.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to say Sasuke" said Mikoto from behind.

Sasuke tried to turn around but couldn't and had to keep facing his front. So instead, while he was staring at Naruto, Sasuke asked his own mom

"What's going on?"

"Why don't you show him, my Fuck toy" Naruto ordered.

Sasuke was getting angry that his mom was being so disrespected, but he couldn't do anything about it. And it hurt even more when he heard what his mom said next

"Of course Naruto-Sama!"

Sasuke's heart was beating five times faster than it ever has before and that's including his final battle with Naruto as teenagers (In The Valley of The End). And when he saw his mom his heart broke, but his dick got hard.

Mikoto was wearing both a very Skimpy Thong and Bra. The bra was showing off her huge and perky F cups. The Thong was showing her huge and plump ass. From the bounce that both were giving, it was pretty obvious that it was Natural. This was all on a women who was 5 ft tall and 100lbs.

"Aww, look it seems like he really likes that black thong and panties of yours" Naruto said.

Mikoto looked to her side and sure enough, Naruto was right. Mikoto seethed in anger and hit Sasuke in the back of the head "How disgusting for you to get an erection or should I say mini erection because of me!"

Sasuke looked down and saw that his mother and Naruto were right. He could see his own two incher hard as a rock.

"Enough of the Teme, show me what I wanna see" Naruto ordered.

"Of course!" Mikoto shouted. She immediately began quickly taking off her thong and bra, letting her glorious assets bounce a bunch. She immediately got into all fours and started crawling to Naruto. Once she got to him she began untying his robe and before she could finish, she heard her son shout

"Mom don't do it, what about dad!?"

Mikoto got angry at her Son's interruption. So she turned to him and shouted

"Fuck your dad! As long as I can have a real man like Naruto-Sama, I don't need your pathetic father!"

Sasuke couldn't believe what he was hearing and was even more speechless when he saw what his mother was holding on both her hands.

"It can't be, there's no way it can be that big?" Sasuke wondered out loud.

"Is it hard to come to terms with the that your best friend has a cock that's 12 inches long and 6 inches thick" Mikoto said teasingly.

It was true the size of Naruto's dick, it was all true.

Mikoto began to put the cock head in her mouth and attempted to suck on it. However it was too big for her to fit it inside her mouth, so Naruto grabbed her by the back of the head, and it all the way down her throat. The outline of Naruto cock could be seen through her throat as well as a lot of . Naruto's thrusts certainly weren't making the intakes for breath any easier.

"Naruto, please stop you'll kill her!" Sasuke begged with tears coming out of his eyes.

Naruto seemingly ignored Sasuke and kept using Mikoto's throat as an onahole.

Mikoto had tears coming from her eyes, due to the harsh treatment her Naruto-Sama was giving her throat.

After about ten minutes of this, Naruto came hugely deep inside Mikoto's throat. Once he did, Naruto pinched Mikoto's nose, forcing her to swallow his cum.

"Swallow my cum, you bitch!" Naruto demanded.

Mikoto shook her head obliged. She would've drank it anyways, but she liked seeing this side of her master.

Once Naruto felt the sensation of Mikoto's swallowing through his dick, he withdrew and told her

"Show me the cum that's still in your mouth" Naruto said.

Mikoto followed her master's order and opened her mouth showing Naruto the cum that was till in her mouth.

"Savor the taste, now!" Naruto yelled.

Mikoto of course followed her master's order and started mushing Naruto's thick cum in her mouth. Once she was done savoring it, she opened her mouth to show him.

"Good, now swallow it for me!" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke was horrified, his mother was basically a to Naruto's monster cock. She was obeying his every command without question and swallowing the cum in her mouth was no different.

Mikoto showed her master her mouth again, so that he could see that she indeed swallowed it all.

Naruto was as hard as metal and so he grabbed Mikoto by her arms, pulled her up, turned her around, and forcefully slammed her to the bed.

Naruto took a good look at Mikoto's plump ass and after a few minutes of staring, he brought his dick up and started rubbing both her lower holes, up and down.

Which hole does Naruto claim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)