More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Who is calling Sasukes name?

Naruto

Sasuke sees the familiar spiky blond hair of his teammate, Naruto Uzumaki. Just as he identifies who was calling him, he heard, “There you are! Finally, I’ve been looking for you for an hour now.” Naruto said this in his usual upbeat tone of voice. Sasuke just stared at him wondering if he would go on and explain why but Naruto didn’t which prompted Sasuke to speak up.

“Why were you looking for me loser.” Sasuke grunted out in annoyance.

“Granny wanted me to get you. I think she said had a mission of something for you. Not sure but better get going don’t want her throwing a paper weight at you!” With that said Naruto bounded off. Internally Sasuke wondered what the Hokage could want with him. Figuring that he wouldn’t find out just sitting around got up from the tree he was laying under and started walking towards the Hokage tower. At the pace he was going it took him 45 minutes to get from the training ground to the tower. Once he made it to the tower he walked in and made his way to the Hokage’s office. Once there he walked to the door and opened it. He walked through the open doorway into the office to reveal……

Who was in the office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)