More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who Is Sakura's ?

Naruto

As Sakura entered here home she was greeted with the sight of here wafting for here. In front of Sakura stood Naruto wearing nothing but a dog cooler around his neck and his tinny four inch cock in cage. You see Sakura hadn't bin blown that night she changed. Naruto had also bin with here.

Naruto had bin one of here teem mates form here Genin days. Sadly he had nether bin promoted du to his stupidity. However he had always bin a good friend mostly du to the crush he had on Sakura. That night when the two had bin eating a nice mill tougher, Sakura had such a rush of lust du to here change that she literally him into submission. It haven't quick. It hadn't bin genital. It was twenty four howlers of brutal oral and anal fucking. It still termed Sakura on when she thought of how focally she took here friends vaginitis.

"How's my little boy? Did he doo all his chores?" Sakura asked sweetly. She had stated calling him such names as little boy after fucking him and finding out how paretic hiss cock size was.

"Yes Big sis all the house has bin cleaned and all the shopping is dun." Sakura had always fought of Naruto as here little brother. so having him call here big sis termed here on immensely.

"Good because my feet heart and smell form all the walking I've dun today . And I know just the good boy who will be happy to attend them." Saying that Sakura sat on here favourite cheer kicked of here shoos and wiggled here feet at the . Naruto being the willing sub he was got on his hand and knees to crawl to his mistress. Once in front of here he took one big with of here stinking feet and starting to lick and suck them. Sakura lay back ingoing here slaves talented tong as it roomed the souls of here feet before dipping ins-between each toe. As Naruto sucked here left foot here right found its way to his caged dick. Now she could have used seals down there but Sakura liked the constant reminder that his dick belonged to here that a physical cage brought. Sakura slowly rubbed here foot along his shaft and balls. This resulted in a whimper form the boy. She hadn't let him cum for two weeks. Last time she had was at the hospital. She made him cum into the moth of Kiba who had bin in a medically induced sleep that had ended just as they left the room she even had pictures of Naruto standing naked over his heed shooting cum down his throat. He had woken spouting wending what the salty ramen taste was until he got a sniff of it. The scream he let out was the girlish thing she had ever heard form the dog lover. Now the question was did she let him out of his cage or not? She did have here own moor impotent needs to take care off though.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)