More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Fuck Naruto hard

Fuck It she had bin working hard all week and really kneaded this. Its not like he couldn't stay looked up a little wile longer. Decision maid Sakura moved here foot of Naruto then kicked him not to gently in the ball sack. Watching as he lifted his moth of here other foot in a big O before falling back clutching his throbbing genitals. Not taking heed of his whimpering Sakura quickly disrobed. There was going to be no role play for play today.

Sakura's monster cock stood rigged at attention, pre cum leaking form its robing heed. reaching down Sakura easily lifted Naruto's small affiant body up and dropped him onto here massive dick. His pained squirm as his dry ass was filed with a pole to big for it just maid it

![](https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiC29vz_NvcAhUDgRoKHQhHBvQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hentai-foundry.com%2Fpictures%2Fuser%2FThe-Baka%2F370274%2FC-Futa-Jutsu---P2&psig=AOvVaw1hdl_XRh2jbf-Py_JVvfll&ust=1533766634502069)

"Take Big sis big cock Naru like the little but slut you are!" shouted Sakura has she begun to lift Naruto up and don on her dick like he was a giant Fleshlight. Soon Naruto found himself pushed against the wall wile still being held up by Sakura. Soon his cries of pain were cries of lust as his ass got brutally used just the way he had come to love.

"Sakura your cock fills so big in my slutty ass pleases . Fuck your boy harder." Naruto mooned as he felt another couple of inches of Sakura's wonderful cock enter his already stomached shit hole.

"O dues little naru wont to really be fucked? Well since you asked nicely." With that Sakura lowed Naruto so he was on his hands and knees, then begun to fuck him even harder. Pounding his abused rose bud without a care weather she broke him or not. In this new position it wasn't long be four she felt her balls tighten. Without worming Sakura exploded deep in Naruto's bowls. She watched as his belly expanded like a pregnant woman. Then he gave one lowed cry before cum came rushing out of his moth in a grate torrent as the blond sex toy puked up the cum she was still filing him up with. after a few moment Sakura puled out here cock that continued to drip cum as it shrunk back down.

"MMM Thanks for the mill. I riley needed that." Giving one last moon of pleaser Sakura looked don at Naruto's crumbled body. The boy Laing in a pall of here cum as it still leaked form both ends. Naruto burped up more cum before ransoming. "Your welcome big sis glad you enjoyed me."

"Well I'm going to have a shower." looking back as she left the room Sakura added "you beater get to work licking this place cleaning." Sakura grind as she watched Naruto begin to lick the Flores clean even though cum was still dripping form his sore ass. "That boy is such an edit" Sakura thought as she heeded to the bathroom for here long bath.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)