More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Reword Naruto

"You know little naru you've bin such a good boy that I've desired to reword you." Naruto looked up to Sucker with hope and need in his eyes. "Is that what baby Naru wonts his big sis to let him cum?" "Yes pleases. I really won't to cum. Pretty plies let your good boy cum." Sakura smiled at that wile rubbing here foot gently on his balls. "Well theses saintly fill full so I will let you." Naruto looked relived at that is had bin so long since he last got to relive is balls. "

Sakura unlokd Naruto's dick and had him lie down on his back. " Hmm it looks like you have a case of blue ball syndrome there little boy." Sakura said in here doctor tone. Naruto instantly realizing that they were role placing smiled up at here. "How long have you had it for?" Sakura asked.

"A couple of weeks Doctor Sakura. Its got worse the last couple of days."

" yes well you should have come to me strait away its very dangers for some one of your age to suffer blue balls." "Infect if you had come any later we would have had to chop them off."

Narut coupled his balls in mock fair. "O no relays pleas don't cut of my balls doc."

"Don't worry we can still save them with a n easy prosier. I simple have to rub your dick and balls with my feet till you cum and you have to swallow as much of your cum as you can."

"Ok Dock if this is the only way." With that Sakura began to rub his dick and balls with here feet. First one then the other and finally both at the same time. Moving here feet up and down his little dick making shore to face it at his moth. Naruto lend up and tow rod his crotch as much as possible his moth open all the item as he continually mooned.

![](https://luscious.net/pictures/c/foot_fetish/album/naruto-feet-collection_88820/sorted/newest/id/5391165/@_sakuragivingfootjob)

"Ok all most thee just holed your little baby dick amide at your moth wile I finish you of." Naruto did as tolled and Sakura took here feat of his cock. She them amid them above his balls and burnout them down some were between a kick and a light stump. This rested is Naruto making a noise that was part scream and part moon will shooting gets of cum into his moth. He also passed out du to the combined reals of belt up pleaser and the menace pain of Sakura's feet on his sore balls. Looking down at here unionised Sakura smiled. She then grabbed narrator's cock and pumped it back to full erection before reaping the cage. "I hope you liked that little brother because you wont be allowed to cum for some time. Especially as I think I'm going to build up my and have to focus on them and my self." Sakura then left Naruto on the flour as she heeded up steers to begin planning for moor slaves.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)