More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

Which world to go to first?

Naruto

The Naruto world it is here is the lore.

It has been 3 years since the 4th kunoichi War with the Akatsuki is beaten Madara,Obito,Black Zetsu and Kaguya have been beaten and the elemental Nation's are recovering from the war with many severe casualties most of which was all the men which worried many however the elemental Nation's best minds were working on a solution to the problem until then everyone enjoyed the new age of peace.

Darius,Lauren and Zharra however came to the elemental Nation's 300 years before they claimed many servant's and a land in the Land of Darkness to build a castle from which they ruled however they were sealed away by the first Uzumaki and his clan when Darius was sealed he released a curse that will bring endless wars until they were released.

After this The Darius Lauren and Zharra were forgotten by the elemental Nation's and when the Uzumaki were destroyed the legend was forgotten which will doom the future should anyone awaken them from their eternal slumber.

(here is the start if you wish to have an OC but in simple put one in and I will approve Shinobi Striker characters are aloud as long as they are female till a certain point)

Who will arrive to awaken them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)