More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

Who will arrive to awaken them?

Archeologist Team

A group of 4 people gazed apon the castle they had discovered in determination as they are readied to enter none of them were important enough to mention about however the bodyguard they had was another issue.

Standing in front of the group was the only kunoichi of the group and a famous one at that.

The Kunoichi has long sun kissed blonde hair done in to waist length pigtail's, tanned skin, Sapphire blue eyes, 3 whisker like marks on each of her cheeks, she has a fit and well developed figure with her measurement's being B-96, W-55, H-92, she is wearing a sleeveless black jacket with an orange zip, short upper thigh length orange shorts, while bandages wrapped around her right thigh, black kuni pouch on her right thigh, black open toed sandals, a black headband with a metal plate with a leaf symbol and a single black fingerlesss glove on her left hand this was none other than Naruko Uzumaki hero of the 4th kunoichi war and former Jinchuriki of Kurama The Kyuubi no Yoko.

Naruko looked apon the castle she was sent to investigate with an archaeologist team she had wanted an easy relaxing mission after a stressful mission with Temari regarding the whereabouts of a den which lead to an Akatsuki enclave thankfully it was destroyed however it was still annoying so Tsunade got her this mission alone.

“Hopefully nothing bad happens on this mission”Naruko thought as she opened the castle doors and lead the team inside.

Just as they left shadows moved from the trees showing three kunoichi wearing bodysuits with chest plate armour with headbands with scratches through them they glared at where the archaeologist team was and quickly but quietly went inside hoping to loot the castle before anyone else.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)