More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

What happens?

First victims to fall.

Despite Naruko telling them not to the Archeologist team separated to explore other parts of the castle on their own something that Naruko knew was going to bite them in the ass later on however she decided to also go off on her own as her instincts were telling her to leave now.

“Yet? My heart is telling me to stay…why?”Naruko thought as she walked past evidence of some kind of battle.

“These Kuni?…These Shuriken?…there completely rusted….and the walls?…..what happened here?”Naruko thought walking through the hallways.

Elsewhere an Archaeologist had discovered an old bedroom covered in cobwebs and damage everything was beyond repair as they examined some bones on the ground.

However one of the kunoichi from earlier found her and with quick fast movements cut the archaeologist’s head off spraying blood all over the room.

“An easy kill”The Kunoichi said as the searched the room for any hidden loot they missed the blood getting soaked in to the ground as well as the bones moving and becoming 4 complete skeleton’s with glowing red eyes all looking at the kunoichi who hadn’t noticed them as their flesh grew back.

Soon two maids and two butlers were where the skeleton’s we’re the four looked at each other and nodded and quietly rushed the oblivious kunoichi who noticed them to late as she was tackled to the ground dazed as her mouth was covered and the four letting out hisses of pure hunger sank their fangs in to the kunoichi.

Muffled screams filled the room but not the halls as the kunoichi was drained dry by the now resurrected servants of the castle.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)