More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What did he see?

Naruto and Mikoto

Jiraiya seen something that he never expected in his life. Inside the room was his student, Naruto Uzumaki, but he wasn’t alone as Mikoto Uchiha was in there with him. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be an issue, but it was what they were doing that shocked him.

Naruto was laying on the large bed with his back resting against the headboard. Jiraiya also noticed that he was completely naked though Jiraiya was mostly focused on the woman whose head was bobbing up and down between his legs. Jiraiya was a bit jealous of this since Mikoto was one of the hottest MILF’s in the village.

Jiraiya’s jealousy was curbed though for a moment when he looked at Mikoto and what she was wearing. Though it was a bit difficult to see Jiraiya could make out that she was wearing an indigo colored bra. He could really see how it fit on her since she was laying on her stomach. That was made of for though by him getting a great view of her ass. Trailing his eyes down Jiraiya noticed that Mikoto had on Indigo G-string which matched what he could see of her bra.

A thing that honestly surprised Jiraiya is how amazing Mikoto’s ass looked. It was definitely one of the better asses that Jiraiya had seen in his life. If he had to classify her ass as anything, he would say the Uchiha MILF had a bubble butt. Her ass just seemed to pop out from the rest of her body drawing eyes to it.

He was broken from his staring when he felt that someone was watching him. Frantically looking around he tried to find where that feeling was coming from when he suddenly stopped and looked at the bed. Immediately his eyes landed on Naruto who was looking directly back at him with a smirk. Jiraiya was about the run for the hills when Naruto mouthed something to him.

What does Naruto mouth to Jiraiya?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)