More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dexabyssin Dexabyssin

Who's our lucky master?

Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki was enthusiastic, after 5 years of absence, he was finally going to return to Konoha. When Jiraiya had taken him with him on the road he would never have imagined that he would miss Konoha so much. Of course it's 5 years of training under the tutelage of Jiraiya-sensei have been productive and his strength has increased considerably.

He had celebrated his 18th birthday a little over a month ago, now measuring 1.72 m, he was hopeful of finally having passed Sakura and no longer being the dwarf of the gang.

He had to resolve growing up to abandon his favorite jacket but the new one suited him well and in addition it was orange his favorite color.

Out of his thoughts he then asked Jiraiya:

  • Sensei, are we still far? I can not wait to be there.

  • Naruto, I already told you that we would be there tomorrow afternoon. Today we will stop in this village. Take the opportunity to think about what you will do when we get to Konoha. For now, I will return to my research.

Without further details, the hermit left the room of the inn where they were discussing to go and resume his activities as a writer.

Naruto then lay down wondering what he was going to do first when he got to Konoha. Without even realizing it, he fell asleep.

***

  • Hello and welcome to all !!! We are launching with this new season of Harem Hotel which I am sure will be a great success. I am Elizabeth and I will be the host for this season. But without further ado, what you are all waiting for, the Master of this season.

Naruto woke up suddenly, not really knowing where he was. He tried to get up but found he was like sticking to the chair, armchair, throne? where he was sitting. However, he was almost sure to be lying in a bed just before.

  • Uh? Can you explain to me what is happening and who you are? Are you from Konoha? Besides, where are we?

  • But of course where was my head? You, Naruto Uzumaki has been chosen to be the Master of this brand new season of Harem Hotel, a game show where a group of women fight for the affection of a lucky man, all accompanied by sex and transformation .

Harem Hotel? Women's group? Affection ? But what is that ? Even Jiraiya sensei's novels are soft compared to this, Naruto thought.

  • But before it starts I would like you to introduce yourself to the viewer who does not know you yet.

Even before anyone can answer. Naruto began to speak quickly:

  • Hello everyone. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I am an orphan, Genin from Konoha. I love ramen and I would be the best of all the Hokages!!!

  • Thank you for this presentation full of enthusiasm and without further delay we will welcome our first participant. I named …

Who is the first ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)