More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which character do you choose?

Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki the ninja of the leaf and hero of the world. After defeating Kaguya and Black Zetsu and beating Sasuke he and team 7 went back to the leaf to see the repairs being made in the village after everything that has happened Naruto decides he deserves a break from all the fighting in the 4th Great Ninja War. When Naruto went to his home and was greeted by someone that surprised him and that person is Kushina Uzumaki his mother which Naruto was surprised with because she was alive. Apparently Hagoromo the sage of six paths decided to give Naruto a gift for saving the world from Madara/ his mother Kaguya and Black Zetsu. So, he fully revived Kushina Uzumaki so at least Naruto can finally be happy and have someone with him in his life. "Hello Naruto, my handsome son I'm so happy to be with you again" Kushina said as Naruto went inside and started running up to his mother and hugging her. Naruto then said, "I missed you mom so much" Kushina responded with " I missed you to, and I am so proud of you my son becoming the hero of the shinobi nations".

Naruto blushed and rubbed the back of his head and said, "Well i have protect the ones I love and everyone". After talking to each other for a few hours Kushina decided to make dinner for the both of them as she finishes it, she and Naruto begin talk again and Kushina begin to say "Wow I can't believe I missed out all my life with my son oh how I wish I could have raised you but now look at you, you are now a handsome young man pretty sexy if I may add". She ain't wrong become our boy Naruto looking like a whole meal ready to be eaten because with his blonde hair, chiseled face, 8-pack abs, strong arms and legs from all the training he's been through this is one sexy man Kushina thinks for herself and she was really checking him out her own son she tried to shake of these dirty sinful thoughts of her son and decided to go clean the dishes since they finished their dinner.

Naruto then said, "Hey mom I'm going to go to bed I will talk to you tomorrow Good Night" Kushina then said "OK Honey Good Night" as Naruto went to bed. Later that night as Naruto and Kushina were sleeping in their rooms Naruto started to wake up because he can't stop having dreams about his mother his sexy mother. (Flashback) When Naruto and Kushina were eating dinner Kushina wasn't the only one checking out each other out. Naruto was looking at his mother and damn was she fucking sexy her beautiful red hair, to her gorgeous face and not to mention her HH-Cup Tits god dang they were huge maybe even bigger than Tsunade when Kushina went to clean the dishes Naruto saw how curvy his mother is and saw her child-birthing hips, and the biggest phat ass he has ever seen like them it was bouncy and thicc she has a big bubble butt if she were to twerk god damn any man would just faint from see that ass bounce. Naruto was immediately getting hard from this and decided to go to bed and sleep (Flashback ends).

Naruto as he woke up from his dream, he looked down to his 16-inch dick and saw that it was getting really hard which grew to a 20-inch dick he then decides to relieve himself and starting masturbating thinking about Kushina and how much he wanted to fuck her. What alot of people don't know about Naruto is that while yeah he did had a crush on Sakura which he got over it and that he knew that Hinata liked him but he doesn't like her because he wasn't interested in her, what Naruto liked and always had a thing for was MILFS he loved hot sexy Mommas he thinks they are sexy and hot, he always wanted to go out with one even the single ones. Naruto had a lot of crushes on a lot of hot MILFS especially Mikoto Uchiha (who by the way is still alive from the Uchiha massacre), Tsume Inuzuka, Hitomi Hyuga (Hinata's/Hanabi's Mom), Yoshino Nara, Inaka Yamanaka (Ino's Mom), Mebuki Haruno, Tsunade and many more.

Naruto begin to beat his dick in a really fast speed and was saying things like "Oh yes Kaa-san bounce that phat ass on my dick you sexy bitch", "I want to fuck you so bad"; "I want to grab those big titties of yours and drink some milk from it dang". Naruto was feeling pleasure from this he felt really good. As Naruto kept on beating his dick on another room Kushina who was sleeping began to hear some strange noise and began to wake up, as she got up from bed to check out what was that noise and ended up at Naruto's room. Kushina decides to see what is going on her son's room and open the door slightly so that he doesn't hear and that she could see and what she saw surprised her, her son beating his big ass dick and what was even more surprising for her was that Naruto was saying her name. Kushina put her hand on her mouth and was blushing that her son was thinking about her that way on one hand her precious boy was doing something he should be doing privately and quietly but on the other hand she honestly was actually getting turned on by this and was getting really wet her pussy dripping. She doesn't know what to do at this point, do something about this or just leave?

What does Kushina do does she join Naruto or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)