More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

What does Kushina do does she join Naruto or leave?

She joins with Naruto

Kushina decided she wanted to be with her Naruto, so she opened the door which alerted Naruto and he was surprised to see his mom Kushina awake he then said, "Kaa-san what are you doing here and it's not what is looks like". Kushina then said, "Oh Naruto-kun I know what exactually looks like and I don't mind because I loved it and I love you; I heard all those things you were saying when you were beating your dick so why not make that happen now oh by the way call me Kushina okay honey", Naruto was shocked so say the least his mother loves him and she wanted to have sex with him and she heard all of that well who is he to refuse. Naruto then said, "Okay Kushina yeah let's do this and I also love you too and I want to make you mine you sexy red-headed Uzumaki Milf bitch".

Naruto and Kushina begin to kiss each other with passion while also putting some tounge action as they were putting their hands on each other touching, grasping, groping, Naruto then begin to put his hands on Kushina's big phat Milf ass and gave it a big squeeze then he spanked it really hard which made her big ass jiggle like crazy it was rippling. Kushina was moaning from this indicating that she loved it and said, "Oh Naruto squeeze and spank my ass more my love oh do it some more daddy". As Naruto proceeds to do that he then decided that he and Kushina should strip off their clothes, so they did just that.

Naruto and Kushina after stripping everything off shirts, pants, underwear, dress, bra and panties which were red by the way, and now were both fully butt ass naked both Naruto and Kushina was mesmerized by each other Kushina by Naruto's well-toned body with his 8-pack abs, strong arms and legs and what surprised her the most her sons 16=inch dick which immediately got hard after he saw her now 20-inch dick she was immediately getting wet from the sight and Naruto was getting hard because of how hot and sexy his mom is with her beautiful face, amazing red hair, big HH-cup titties, her clean shaved pussy that was dripping wet from him, and her big phat Milf bubble butt ass that is so meant to twerk and it bounced as she moves.

Naruto then said to "Kushina you look sexy and amazing Kushina everything about is perfect". Kushina then responded to Naruto "Oh Thank you Naruto honey and you look handsome and hot yourself ooh I can't wait for you to fuck me". he then said, "Oh yeah, I can't wait either but how about some foreplay so how about you suck on my big ass dick and see how that head do you fucking sexy bitch". she then said, "Yeah okay Naruto-kun". as Kushina went down on her knees to Naruto's big ass dick and she was amazed at how big her son is she then proceeds to lick it all the way to the top of the tip and she repeated this action for a good minute until she decided to put her whole mouth on and started to deep throat it "gugh" "gugh" "gluck" "gluck" Kushina was making those noises and Naruto was having the time of his life he was moaning and said, "FUCK KUSHINA YOUR SO FUCKING AMAZING DAMN THAT MOUTH IS WONDERFUL OH SHIT". but Kushina was not done and then decided to do something different she then to Naruto's dick off her mouth and then put her big tits on then she was giving him a tit job she then also put her tounge on it giving Naruto extra pleasure.

Naruto was in heaven right now not only was Kushina's mouth and throat great but now he if feeling her big tits as well damn he was moaning from this Kushina then proceeds to do this more rapidly Naruto then said, "OH FUCK KUSHINA THIS FEELS FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE YOUR BIG TITS ON MY DICK DAMN I FEEL LIKE ABOUT TO CUM Kushina after hearing that looked up at him while still moving her tits on his dick and said, "I'm happy you are loving this my love". she then proceeds to do this for a few minutes then she heard Naruto scream "OH FUCK IM GOING TO CUM IM GOING TO CUM" as he felt his release coming out, he then said, "I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNNNNGG I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG". as Naruto's cum erupted on to Kushina covering her hair it also sprayed on her face and her big tits Kushina then begin to lick all the cum off her and said, "Wow Naruto that was amazing and you're cum taste great honey". Naruto then said, "Thanks". Kushina then took some left over cum from her tits and put it in her pussy while rubbing it in her Naruto seeing the amazing sight instantly got hard again but this time, he wanted to do something different.

Naruto then picked up Kushina put her in the bed and put her legs up to her head and said, "Well Kushina that was amazing you gave me so much pleasure from that so how about I do the same to you and make you feel a lot of pleasure as well". Kushina blushed at this and said, Okay Naruto as Naruto then moved his head down to her pussy.

What does Naruto do to Kushina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)